1934 Lincoln, not mine.

It’s not even a car. It’s not a parts car. When new, it was a great platform. Now......it’s just a dream in both the buyers and sellers mind.

• Like 2

I have seen at the Classic Car museum in San Diego a before photo of a 1931 Cadillac Roadster that was displayed next to the restored vehicle. The before looked worse that the image of the 1934 Lincoln above. Yes that Cadillac is a much more desirable car and the restoration was done back in the early 1980s when labor was so much less than today.   Maybe the 1934 Lincoln could be used as a MAD MAX car for the next MAD MAX Movie with the ageing Mel Gibson: "Mad Max: Potty-Dome".

The voices in my head tell me to keep buying cars...........and I must admit, I kind of enjoy them........especially when I listen!

• Haha 1

If I bought that car it would look like this. Sitting on a trailer, might have a tarp on it. Here is a good picture of the type of covered parking I have. With out a location to put my shop in, and a building to work out of. Purchasing a project might be a bad idea. As far as god speaking to you. I was surrounded by people who believe that very thing. Those people have a back ground from all walks of life. And are pretty plugged in to the system, and how it makes things work. No good deed goes unpunished. That is true, and some people do not answer for what they do. And they hide behind an image. I was told I am a target, and not kidding when I tell you it goes to attempted murder. Federal Law enforcement needs to be involved in this. So while voices in my head may say buy a Lincoln, reason over rides that voice. The funny part is, the guy looking for a card board box on the side of the road. Was handed one, with everything I dug up, and pieced together. So it was not god that put that box there, was it Captain. It was the beer drinking car guy, standing up for everyone. Prey on Captain, did I spell prey right?

24 minutes ago, edinmass said:

Why is it? That if we speak to god we are praying, but if he speaks to us we are psychotic?

IMG_20120423_195245.jpg

new phone pic 066.jpg

Edited by Xander Wildeisen (see edit history)