For Sale: 1966 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham - 8400 original miles - $9,800 - West Hartford, CT - Not Mine

58L-Y8

For Sale: 1966 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham - 8400 original miles - $9,800 - West Hartford, CT 

https://hartford.craigslist.org/cto/d/west-hartford-1966-cadillac-fleetwood/7198063654.html

1966 Cadillac Fleetwood 4 door, 8400 original miles, factory a/c power windows and locks, body is in great shape, frame has been repaired in 2 places, looks and runs great, Sold as is with a bill of sale 

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1966 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham. 

Note: Interested parties should investigate why the frame was repaired in two places, and if the reported low miles can be verified.  Otherwise, if one wants to own the apex of 1960's Cadillac sedans, the 1966 Fleetwood Brougham is it.  It is the only year that model received those broad walnut window friezes with the most luxurious interior that includes fold-down tables and footrest which began with the 1965 Fleetwood Brougham option on the 60 Special.

'66 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham CT a.jpg

'66 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham CT b.jpg

'66 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham CT c.jpg

'66 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham CT d.jpg

'66 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham CT e.jpg

'66 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham CT f.jpg

'66 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham CT g.jpg

'66 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham CT ga.jpg

'66 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham CT h.jpg

'66 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham CT i.jpg

'66 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham CT j.jpg

1 hour ago, Matt Harwood said:

My gut says they're missing a zero in the mileage figure...

Matt.....not to worry....they added it to the price! 😎

The 1966 Eldorado Brougham out-Rolled the Royce for interior opulence, as all the wood was genuine, and plenty of it, even if it wasn't present on the dashboard.  And Cadillac also offered a few more creature comforts than did Rolls Royce with the Silver Shadow which was brand new that year, and the Mercedes Benz 600.

Too bad Cadillac didn't maintain that high 'Standard of the World'.

Craig

I would love for this to be one of my 2 1965-1966 Cadillacs if I went that route.  It appears to have real low mileage but maybe not 8400.  Great colors, mixing the optimism of the 60's with what to me looks Blue-Silver with conservative demeanor of the Fleetwood.  Match it with a 65 convertible purchased for $14,000 or so and enjoy the next 20 years of the hobby.  

Just really have come to appreciate the 65-66 Cadillacs.  I hate being a generalist as I have changed my mind countless times in the past 38 years.  But if I jumped back in, the 65-66 Cadillacs would be one of my FEW choices now.  Others I would just have to monitor from afar.  I just like the crisp lines, confidence in styling and interior styling.  Nothing too wild, but clearly a styled car.