1966 CHRYSLER 300 Convertible - $8500 - St. Johnsbury, VT - Not Mine - Still available, priced reduced to $8,400, June 2021:

1966 CHRYSLER 300 Convertible - $8500 - St. Johnsbury, VT - Still available, priced reduced to $8,400, June 2021: see new link below.

https://vermont.craigslist.org/cto/d/saint-johnsbury-1966-chrysler-300/7170335751.html

1966 Chrysler 300 convertible in very good condition. 87,000 miles. Body is very good with very little rust. The underside is excellent, with no rust or rot and has been fluid-filmed. Interior is in very good to excellent condition (one small seam split in driver's seat). The convertible top is in very good condition. Nice fender skirts. It originally had a 383 motor, was replaced with a low mileage 440, with a new Edelbrock carburetor. All mechanical systems (including suspension) were professionally redone. New tires. Dual exhaust to new mufflers, awaiting your completion for preference of tailpipe location. Why only $8500 when the NADA low book value is higher? I own two other convertibles that I don't drive enough.  The windshield was scratched and should be replaced, (replacement provided), the top rear window should be replaced (new one provided) and the rear bumper was replaced previously but the welds look ugly underneath the car but do not affect the looks on the car. The car could use a repaint, but very serviceable. You do the work, you save big bucks! Runs and drives with full power. Can be driven home! Cash only. Calls only, no text, trades, and no stories. $8500.

Copy and paste in your email:   999976225af53a5e9828f83efc498d90@sale.craigslist.org

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1966 CHRYSLER 300 Convertible.

'66 CHRYSLER 300 Convertible VT aa.jpg

'66 CHRYSLER 300 Convertible VT a.jpg

'66 CHRYSLER 300 Convertible VT b.jpg

'66 CHRYSLER 300 Convertible VT c.jpg

'66 CHRYSLER 300 Convertible VT d.jpg

'66 CHRYSLER 300 Convertible VT e.jpg

'66 CHRYSLER 300 Convertible VT f.jpg

'66 CHRYSLER 300 Convertible VT g.jpg

'66 CHRYSLER 300 Convertible VT h.jpg

'66 CHRYSLER 300 Convertible VT j.jpg

'66 CHRYSLER 300 Convertible VT k.jpg

'66 CHRYSLER 300 Convertible VT i.jpg

Edited by 58L-Y8
Still available, priced reduced to $8,400, June 2021: (see edit history)

Fluid filmed is something we do in the North to keep our cars from disolving out from underneath us.  It's some sprayable greasy lube.  I use it on my truck and the wife's new truck.  I also spray down the plow at the end of the winter and my tire chains when I pull them and put them in the shed for the summer.  I buy it by the case and you can buy it by the gallon as well and use their undercoating gun to put it on with.  I keep a spray can handy when working on my old cars as well and lube everything that moves with it.  Works great on window regulators and door mechanisms. I roll the window up and spray it down in the door through between the glass and moldings.  Roll it up and down a few times and you will be surprised how smooth they work. 

• Like 1

• 58L-Y8 changed the title to 1966 CHRYSLER 300 Convertible - $8500 - St. Johnsbury, VT - Not Mine - Still available, priced reduced to $8,400, June 2021:

A shabby incomplete car that's been for sale for nearly a year. Still needs too much work done (bodywork, paint, windshield for starters) to justify the $8400 asking price. Exhaust system is awaiting your completion for preference of tailpipe locations? How many different tailpipe location possibilities are there? Nice fender skirts, always a strong selling point. Says full power but no power windows. Seller should fix a few of the minor things and keep lowering the price IMO. 

• Like 1

Im going on a limb here and guessing if it didnt sell after a year at 8500, it aint selling at the discounted 8400. Best option of course is to increase the price to 10K so the buyer can talk the seller down to 8500, duh.