Any Forums that might support the 1951 Dodge car platform?

auburnseeker

Aside from here of course, does anyone know of any sites that might support the 1951 Dodge car platform?  I need a few small random things someone forgot to put back on during restoration that most parts cars, even sedans might have and like looking over other parts offered to improve upon what I have.  I have a few banged up pieces of stainless i could replace as well, which seems easier than spending a few days straightening and polishing what I have. 

The P15/D24 site doesn't seem to do much with them and most other sites seem to be for truck. 

Of course I scour ebay and bought a few nice pieces off there already over the last 6 months. 

1 hour ago, auburnseeker said:

Aside from here of course, does anyone know of any sites that might support the 1951 Dodge car platform?  I need a few small random things someone forgot to put back on during restoration that most parts cars, even sedans might have and like looking over other parts offered to improve upon what I have.  I have a few banged up pieces of stainless i could replace as well, which seems easier than spending a few days straightening and polishing what I have. 

The P15/D24 site doesn't seem to do much with them and most other sites seem to be for truck. 

Of course I scour ebay and bought a few nice pieces off there already over the last 6 months. 

Randy, you might want to try Roberts Motor Parts. I have used him in the past, and he was very helpful. He is in Massachusetts. Hope this helps. John

Try https://p15-d24.com/  The site supports flathead-powered Mopars from the late '30's on up, and there are a number of '51 Dodge owners on there.  They have free 'wanted' classifieds but you have to pay for a 'for sale' ad which is a little unusual.

In the shameless commerce department I have an NOS '51-52 Dodge passenger's side grille upright (chrome potmetal piece that sits behind the bumper guard).  Bought it because I thought it's for my '52 Plymouth.  Ooops.  Can send pictures if you're interested.

Harold

16 hours ago, Harold said:

Try https://p15-d24.com/  The site supports flathead-powered Mopars from the late '30's on up, and there are a number of '51 Dodge owners on there.  They have free 'wanted' classifieds but you have to pay for a 'for sale' ad which is a little unusual.

In the shameless commerce department I have an NOS '51-52 Dodge passenger's side grille upright (chrome potmetal piece that sits behind the bumper guard).  Bought it because I thought it's for my '52 Plymouth.  Ooops.  Can send pictures if you're interested.

Harold

I actually have two pretty good ones on my car.  Most of the trim was replaced but a few pieces of side trim are still banged up a bit as well as a few pieces of stainless grille trim.  I can straighten and restore probably everything but sometimes it's better to just start with clean pieces.