1904 Oldsmobile Curved Dash on BAT

Not an expert on the vintage, or marquee, but with 8 hours left, and the car is only at $36,500? Doesn't that seem a bit low?

Granted, Bring a Trailer is more foreign and fast focused than brass era, but still. 

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1904-oldsmobile-curved-dash-6c/?utm_source=dailymail&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=2020-04-03

When I purchased my 66 GTO Clone last year the last 12 minutes cost me $6000.  I was very happy with BAT and would not hesitate to buy or sell a car there.  You always have two minutes to raise the last bid, no sniping.  Also the week of comments can be very informational after you weed out the group that comments on everything.  You have the opportunity to question the seller on line and inspect the car if you desire.

23 hours ago, Jeff Perkins / Mn said:

Their clock reset at the end resulted in a few extra $$ for me.

I was pleased to see the final price. I also didn't know about the clock reset - prevents sniping, and probably leads to more thoughtful bidding! BAT seems to be a good site, and there have been a few pre-wars (my main interest) lately.

US dollars.

And Steve don't price your car on that sale. I've tried to sell my car at 65000$ for long time, after 60000$ after 57500$ and nobody give me a ring... They all pass a wonderful car with an excellent restoration. People always says CDO worth between 45 to 60 maximum. But i'm my opinion when I bought an antique car i forgot the price and look at what I want from a car. That car was 100% restored from everywhere and the mechanical was top shape. But still people paid 45000$ for a crappy car and they will try to restored by themself to save money but 2 years later the cost of the car will exceed a lot the price to buy one all restored. And don't count the time

• Like 1