🎼Fa La La La Ford! 🎼

victorialynn2

45 minutes ago, victorialynn2 said:

The one at the very top of the ramp is hard to make out. You only see the nose. 

To me, it looks like headlights are separate buckets - not integrated into fenders.  If so, it could be 36 as the grill is the correct shape, but too narrow for earlier - and that's the last year for separate headlights.  But all that doesn't explain the divided windshield.

Edited by CHuDWah (see edit history)

3 minutes ago, victorialynn2 said:

The very top where just the nose is showing. 

Ah, OK - I was looking at the next one down.  Never mind - the very top one could well be 38-39 pickup.

But the next one still looks to me like it has separate headlights, which would make it pre-37.  But again, that doesn't explain the divided windshield.

• Like 1

Hope y’all have a terrific holiday season. I’ve been so busy at work that it doesn’t feel like Christmas Eve tomorrow. I’m certainly not complaining though. I’m very fortunate to be doing so well so early in my new career. It is thanks to a great network of past clients who are referring clients to me. 

I hope every one of you enjoys time with your families and your cars if you live down south. 🎁🥳

Edited by victorialynn2 (see edit history)
  • Like 3