What year is this Chassis

I'd say a Chrysler 1929-30 series 66, you might like to measure the Chassis should be about 3 3/4" longer than your model 65 also if you check your rear panel that sits over the gas tank on your 65 it is different than the one that's on this chassis the 66 didn't have a cover that sits over the sending unit of the gas tank also the opening is more of a tear drop than an circle like the model 65 has and then you have the dumb irons and shackles holding the springs in place unlike the 65 with rubber blocks, so I'm sticking with a 66.  

1930 Chrysler 66.jpg

1929  model 66.jpg

• 3 months later...
2 hours ago, Vintageben said:

I’m guessing by the sounds of it we are on opposite sides of the world or close to it. If any consolation I often see parts or cars on this forum and wish they were much closer by

Yes, I am in the USA states. Las Vegas, NV to be exact. 

Bob Scafani in California has a few frames for me to look at. I be going up his way next month. 

Yeah it probably is little to far to freight, I thought these cars were halfways  common in USA  maybe I have been told a whole lot of lies or it the old grass is greener phenomenon at work, oh well best of luck in your search