Jump to content

Unidentifiable car


Recommended Posts

48 minutes ago, CarlLaFong said:

There are, rarely, unidentifiable cars posted here. This one took minutes. Keiser must have been in the kitchen, makin' a  sammich

Yep....I walked up the street to get lunch.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, keiser31 said:

Yep....I walked up the street to get lunch.

I think I have only beat you to the chase once or twice.  Of course I think both had just been posted and i was typing as fast as possible knowing you would be chiming in any minute.   It's like a race to dethrone the king.  Rarely happens and for only a few hours. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, keiser31 said:

I just read this post to my wife and she said that I should let the other boys play once in a while.

You do.  I'm sure you use the rest room atleast once a day.  That's our chance.  As I said you just have to type really fast. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Dave Mellor NJ said:

Did you tell the T-bird driver he shouldn't have those 55 Fairlane headlight bezels?

Nope....he was going too fast. Barely got the shot.

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, CarlLaFong said:

There are, rarely, unidentifiable cars posted here. This one took minutes. Keiser must have been in the kitchen, makin' a  sammich

 

Actually I think I posted first for this one. It was just before 6 am Saturday and I was about to leave for work. Now 8.17 pm Saturday.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, nzcarnerd said:

 

Actually I think I posted first for this one. It was just before 6 am Saturday and I was about to leave for work. Now 8.17 pm Saturday.

Yep. You beat me....by a mile. Actually by about 6,890 miles.

Edited by keiser31 (see edit history)
Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Mike36 said:

I knew it Keiser!! I knew if you were on the street something neat would go by. You're not faking these pictures are you? ?

Nope....I take my own photos. Sometimes I crop a photo, but I haven't done any photoshop or altering. My wife is amazed by the amount of old cars I see while she and I are driving somewhere. I guess my eyes are trained to look for a non-modern car profile.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, keiser31 said:

Nope....I take my own photos. Sometimes I crop a photo, but I haven't done any photoshop or altering. My wife is amazed by the amount of old cars I see while she and I are driving somewhere. I guess my eyes are trained to look for a non-modern car profile.

Keep up the good work, we enjoy your photos and are jealous of you eagle eye and the speed of your "trigger finger".

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I guess I should clarify the above statement about my photos. When I see stuff, they are my own photos. For reference photos, sometimes I have to go to the internet for those.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...