Unidentifiable car

HBergh

48 minutes ago, CarlLaFong said:

There are, rarely, unidentifiable cars posted here. This one took minutes. Keiser must have been in the kitchen, makin' a  sammich

Yep....I walked up the street to get lunch.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, keiser31 said:

Yep....I walked up the street to get lunch.

I think I have only beat you to the chase once or twice.  Of course I think both had just been posted and i was typing as fast as possible knowing you would be chiming in any minute.   It's like a race to dethrone the king.  Rarely happens and for only a few hours. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Dave Mellor NJ said:

Did you tell the T-bird driver he shouldn't have those 55 Fairlane headlight bezels?

Nope....he was going too fast. Barely got the shot.

12 hours ago, CarlLaFong said:

There are, rarely, unidentifiable cars posted here. This one took minutes. Keiser must have been in the kitchen, makin' a  sammich

Actually I think I posted first for this one. It was just before 6 am Saturday and I was about to leave for work. Now 8.17 pm Saturday.

7 hours ago, nzcarnerd said:

Actually I think I posted first for this one. It was just before 6 am Saturday and I was about to leave for work. Now 8.17 pm Saturday.

Yep. You beat me....by a mile. Actually by about 6,890 miles.

Edited by keiser31 (see edit history)

24 minutes ago, Mike36 said:

I knew it Keiser!! I knew if you were on the street something neat would go by. You're not faking these pictures are you? ?

Nope....I take my own photos. Sometimes I crop a photo, but I haven't done any photoshop or altering. My wife is amazed by the amount of old cars I see while she and I are driving somewhere. I guess my eyes are trained to look for a non-modern car profile.

1 minute ago, keiser31 said:

Nope....I take my own photos. Sometimes I crop a photo, but I haven't done any photoshop or altering. My wife is amazed by the amount of old cars I see while she and I are driving somewhere. I guess my eyes are trained to look for a non-modern car profile.

Keep up the good work, we enjoy your photos and are jealous of you eagle eye and the speed of your "trigger finger".

• Like 1

I guess I should clarify the above statement about my photos. When I see stuff, they are my own photos. For reference photos, sometimes I have to go to the internet for those.