1965 WILDCAT CONVERTIBLE FOR SALE

Guest 65WILDCATCONV

Guest 65WILDCATCONV

1965 BUICK WILDCAT CONVERTIBLE, Fresh from a complete restoration. Approx. 200 miles on Rebuilt 401 Nailhead engine, turbo 400 transmission. All new deluxe interior and top. Power windows and seat.  Detailed engine and trunk compartments. Re-chromed bumpers. No rust at all. Fresh lustrous maroon paint. Must see to appreciate. No detail spared!  Car is located in Northern Virginia.

DSC_1784.JPG

DSC_1785.JPG

DSC_1786.JPG

DSC_1787.JPG

DSC_1788.JPG

DSC_1789.JPG

DSC_1790.JPG

DSC_1791.JPG

DSC_1792.JPG

DSC_1793.JPG

DSC_1794.JPG

DSC_1795.JPG

DSC_1796.JPG

DSC_1797.JPG

DSC_1798.JPG

DSC_1799.JPG

• 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, Wildcat65 said:

Not offered.  PUI has reproduced covers.

Ted, what is PUI?  Are you saying that that company

makes seat covers that are not authentic?

(That certainly could be the case for hot-rod customers.)

I always like to see cars restored as the factory produced them,

and it's great when suppliers help us out with correct reproductions.

Guest 65WILDCATCONV

Those are PUI seat covers and door panels in this car.  I instructed them to put the red piping on the white seats, so they are custom made to my specs.  I did a few other upgrades like AM/FM stereo with kick panel speakers, wood sport steering wheel.  The car was originally blue with standard two tone blue interior.  Upgraded to the deluxe interior since that was what PUI offered.  If the car has not sold by then, I plan on bringing it to Spring Carlisle.

Edited by 65WILDCATCONV (see edit history)

Guest 65WILDCATCONV

The car was born with a standard interior, no arm rest on front seat.  I got a deluxe front seat out of a salvage yard (with the arm rest) and upgraded the interior seats and door panels to that.  I found the door panel metal pieces on Ebay.  PUI made new covers and door panels for me, and I had them customize the seats with the red piping. A while back I back I had a 75 Eldorado Convertible that had the white seats with red piping.  I always liked the look