Farm Auction Near Lancaster PA - Some Old Buicks

JZRIV

I looked through all the pictures. I was thinking about keeping up with the Jones'. maybe Rusty Jones.

If you haven't read a good Erskine Caldwell book in a while you might like this.

I actually remember my Mother reading the book to me when I was a kid and telling me stories she remembered from the farm. I guess I was around 7 or 8.

I have read the book myself. And if you like it try Angela's Ashes.

Bernie

Those Vogue "Octavo" wheels on the 90s Buick sedan are probably worth more than the Car.  It might even be a 'Gold Option' car.

Vogue Tyre reply to my inquiry...

The Octavo wheel was made between 1995 and 2000. The Vogue Goldstripe tire was made in the nineties, all the way through 2006. We recommend searching Buick forums for other owners as we do not keep record of any ownership of tires or wheels.

Thank you for your interest in Vogue products.

Vogue Tyre and Rubber Co.

http://www.voguetyre.com
http://facebook.com/voguetyre
1-800-323-1466
info@voguetyre.com

Octavo (Vogue) Wheel.JPG

Roadmaster Wheel.jpg

Vogue Roadmaster.jpg

Edited by Caballero2 (see edit history)

1 hour ago, MrEarl said:

That '49!!!!!!! I see a lot of stuff there I would like. That wrought iron fence that concrete mixer, that windmill, that grinding stone. That would be a fun auction just to attend. Thanks for posting Jason!

I really like those old farm auctions.  Half of my 'stuff' has old farm auction origin.  -  Dan

Edited by Caballero2 (see edit history)
  • Like 1

On 3/20/2017 at 11:45 AM, avgwarhawk said:

Some nice hit or miss engines. 

Yeah. A lot of common run of the mill IHC ( International Harvestor Corporation) type M engines. OK for a beginner in the hobby. But not what die hard collectors want. These are a throttling Governor type engine and not a true hit and miss. Dandy Dave!

Edited by Dandy Dave (see edit history)