"Photo Files too large" messages

I've seen a couple of posts where the person posting had problems posting pictures due to their photo files being too large. I didn't think there was a limit to size. I wonder if perhaps the settings were set back to default during the host change. 

Anybody else receiving that message

Yes, I just posted some pictures and had to resize them under, I think it was, 2MB......not a big deal, just another step in posting, and I think this must be a new limit as I've never had issues in the past.

Overall the forum responds well, thanks to the powers that be for the software work!

• Like 1

I also noticed the 2MB limit.  Even on my crappy old phone, 2.4MB is the smallest photo size. I had to take a screenshot and save that to use. Makes it a bit challenging for those of us with no computer, but otherwise the forum is working well.

• Like 1

I, personally, am looking forward to this issue being resolved. I have not been able to post a photo since the "upgrade"

I am using an iPad.  I take pictures with the iPad and access the forum through the same.  Most of my photos are about 1.9 mb.  It used to be just four clicks and my photo was attached.

I either get a message that says "upload failed" or a message that says "image too large--over 2 mb."

This forum used to be the easiest one for me to post pictures on of all the forums I frequent.  I don't post often, but when I do, I want to be able to include pictures.

Thanks. 

• Like 1