What are they?

Earl B.

If anyone can identify these cars and year made, I'd certainly appreciate it.  The picture was taken in 1934.  The cars look to be about 10 years older to me.  The third car looks like my grandfather's 1922 StudebakerSpecial Six, but, I may be wrong.  thanks to all who can help, Earl B.

Court House 1934 cars.jpg

Edited by Earl B.
left out word (see edit history)

First one appears to be a 1925 or 26 Buick 2-door sedan. Second might be a Chevrolet? The disc wheels give it away. The third, I'm afraid, I can't identify but there are guys who are EXCELLENT at this game who will be along shortly.

First car is too big to be an Essex.  I would agree with Hudson.  With no front brakes it could be as late as 1926.

The touring at the back has not enough detail visible.  Could be any one of quite a few different models.

Interesting that for a photo taken in 1934 there are no cars newer than 1928 (at the latest for the Chev).

Edited by nzcarnerd (see edit history)

The Essex has only five rim bolts; the Hudson has six.  The Essex has straight lines on the angle on the radiator top; the Hudson's top is curved.  The Essex is on a 110" wheelbase; the Hudson's wheelbase is 127.5"  The rear edge of the body of the Essex coach shown is behind the rear wheel.  On the Hudson it is just behind the rear axle.  The Essex is a compact car; the Hudson is a big car, as the mystery car above is.

Edited by nzcarnerd (see edit history)

On ‎5‎/‎30‎/‎2016 at 11:48 AM, 28 Chrysler said:

The third car could be a Stude, with a bent rear left fender.

My father turned the car over once...  Makes me wonder even moreso if it is my grandfather's car.