Hello from France ! :)

Guest sebastien buick

Guest sebastien buick

I love this kind of video :); and when they also restarts the engine of a car that tries to give up and ride :) (they then recovers and restores)

I would love to do the same, go to the forest or other in America, find a car and abandon restored :)

Guest sebastien buick

hello, I'm going on holiday with friends in California this summer (last week of July and early August) .we will visit San Francisco, Sacramento (and of course also the surroundings) and then told me has a few kilometers Sacramento there is a nascar circuit, or what is the circuit? thank you .then then we will go to San Diego, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, the Grand Canyon, the Willong spring circuit.

I board speak of big cities but of course we will visit the small towns there was near.

at the same time we will visit épaviste car (auto sensitive) .quelqu'un he can give me that address? thank you.

there is there anyone in our forum background?

Guest sebastien buick

hello, ok thank you for the information :)

Did you know that during this period there are antique car show in the cities that are going to visit?

thank you

Better to go west. The east has a lot of rotted junk if it has been outside. Especially the not so great North East. Dandy Dave!

Los Angeles California, Las Vegas Nevada, Grand Canyon Arizona. Are where the rust free junk yards (car breaks) are found.

yes that's what I research.

thank you :)

Guest sebastien buick

it must be really good to come across this kind of car :) I would much like to be born in the 60s in America to see all that's car and buy a great stock car :).

it will delay me this summer to see if I have the chance to come across as my American cars in California :).

thank you

• 1 month later...

Welocm back mon jeune ami! My French is so rusty I didn't understand much in that video, but I truly enjoyed it. Thanks for giving us cars we normally don't see here in les Etats Unis!

Sebastien- noticed you romped on that 430 a little bit... :ph34r:   It's good for it! That car was made to travel 80+ mph for hours.

• Like 1

Sebastien, sadly not everyone loves old cars as we do here.  

That Buick may not have been restorable, but there were parts that could have helped someone else's 59 Buick survive. Where we see a great parts source, all the crusher saw was a big, heavy car that would make money for scrap metal price. 

But I'm satisfied that as long as there are young guys like you in the world, old cars will be loved and survive.

It's a shame you couldn't have scheduled your American trip for this week while the Buick Club is having their National Meet.