Fox News was at Hershey

nick8086

They even had a Rep from Haggerty on Fox was giving kudos to the car hobby and industry.

Thanks Dave! Having a major network promoting our hobby is a real feather in our hat.

I am so proud of Board Member, Tom Cox, and our Executive Director, Steve Moskowitz, for helping put this together.

Guest my3buicks

A real news station and not a politically motivated propaganda station would have been so much better though. Any coverage is good coverage though. I think coverage of the entire event versus honing in on the perceived value of 3 cars would have been far more beneficial. I didn't feel that gave the true scope and spirit of Hershey.

A real news station and not a politically motivated propaganda station would have been so much better though. Any coverage is good coverage though. I think coverage of the entire event versus honing in on the perceived value of 3 cars would have been far more beneficial. I didn't feel that gave the true scope and spirit of Hershey.

Some folks just can't help themselves and appreciate a good thing without implying base motivation.

I watched the Fox video very carefully and was unable to detect "even a smidgeon" of "politically motivated propaganda" in the video. It is nice that a member of the major media was able to devote some time to the Hershey event, but I do have to agree that car sales is only one aspect of the event. A couple of quick video clips of the swap meet area would have been good, but again, it was nice to have the major league coverage.

Gonna make it to Hershey one of these days,

Grog

You fellows are in too much of a hurry. You do know that TV productions take time. Anything video taped today may take many months to be shown on the air. I don't want to let the cat out of the bag, but you just stay tuned.

BTW, anyone that wants to talk politics with me just send me a PM. I can talk you ear off!:D

. I enjoyed the video, but I showed it to a co-worker who is unfamiliar with the old car hobby and he asked if it was an infomercial to sell antique cars. Perhaps he would of thought that a shot of the swap meet was only there to sell antique parts. I don't know, I'm just sayin'.

Was that video clip linked in the original post by nick8086 not shown on the air .... somewhere .... sometime?

Waitin' and watchin',

Grog

No, I was speaking of something different. AACA is working hard at long term advertising to promote our club and the hobby. Mr. Moskowitz will alert everyone on this web site when something new is about to appear.

Guest BigDogDaddy

There was also local news coverage. But it may have been hard to find because it was Channel 8 News, but shown on channel 2. :)

Maybe it was just on channel 2 in our hotel room.