diffused!

CHAD THOMAS

Just a general post to see how others deal with being diffused. Or if I am the only suffering from such a malady. Let me explain my symptoms and maybe someone could offer help........

1932 Hupmobile, engine and chassis completely restored. needs paint and interior which I am currently stripping the paint and prepping for paint as time allows.

1932 Cord 2 door brougham. Chassis primed and painted, engine out and ready to go to rebuilder. Body is good original, not doing anything to it yet. need to plumb the chassis so when the engine is back I can think about driving it.

1932 Nash 1070, Runs, Drives. Older restoration, needs carburator work. No bid deal.

1948 Jeepster. Runs, Drives, needs fuel pump and Distributer work. No big deal.

1940 Buick Limited. Just get in and drive. Electric fuel pump would be nice.

So with all of this going on I am comtemplating pulling my 1956 Studebaker Power Hawk out of storage and getting it running and driving. Engine is rebuilt and 90% assembled, needs installed and all new soft parts for the brakes as it has sat for 30+ years now. I am thinking over the winter I could get it together and make it driveable, maybe spray a primer sealer on it to make it look better and just drive it.

Am I nuts here?

I hope they never find a cure! I just painted my 47' Roadmaster convertible and need to wet sand buff. This is my winter project to install interior, wire and repair stainless. My 56' Buick Special 4 door is up on jackstands waiting for the transmission to be pulled and rebuilt one installed. Should have tranny by Tuesday and installed before next weekend. My ride to Hershey. Also, have a 48' Roadmaster convertible to tinker with over the winter. 77' Corvette needs dash installed back in car.

I thought there was only one 1932 Cord, the E-1 V-16 prototype

the L29 Cord went thru 1932. I can only assume you have been to the museum and have seen the E1? I wish they could find the V16 to put in it, It currently has a V12. The man that found it was fascinating and if you ever had the oppurtunity to listen to him talk about the car it was aweinspiring(sp?). Anyway, mine is one of the last 500 produced so it has the big engine and was originally titled as a '35.