What do you want Santa to bring you on Christmas ?

Trulyvintage

Bill is being nice,

but I want NO-ETHANOL, LEADED GAS at $0.29/gallon....

if that doesnt fly, then ....

I just want to have more years like the last few have been........

pretty decent health, and getting to TOUR with my wife and friends and our AACA FAMILY & VMCCA FRIENDS,

visiting with our compadres at HCCA, OAKLAND_BUICK_CADILLAC-LASALLE_CHEVY_PACKARD_CCCA,

enjoying my grandson's interest in our hobby,

and continuing to serve as an AACA Judge

I will probably never have another year as action-packed and satisfying as 2012, when I was able to judge at Every AACA Meet as well as to drive Every AACA National and Divisional Tour (Our National President Herb Oakes and our First Lady Fran also achieved this).

Thanks to all whose company who made 2012 a better year,

and who will make 2013 even better.

Guest Foggy norm

The complete inventory of Steele Rubber's warehouse...........................................What I don't use, you guy's can have!

If it's in FORT LEONARD WOOD MO, then you are in trouble...

Sounds like a super duper gift, did you pick it out yourself?

Dale in Indy

Unfortunately I had to pick it out and pay for it myself but hey I'll still take it. I'm not sure where it went in MO as I was tracking it and after being parked for 2 days the tracking stops tracking it. I'll have to check with the shipper tomorrow to get a new tracking number. I bet it's at the driver's house in the truck waiting until after the holiday for a delivery or connecting haul. I would rather have the driver be home for Christmas than getting the car here. I can't drive it until spring anyways. I just want to finally see it in person. Hired the inspection, did all the photos and video but nothing beats seeing it in person.

I'm getting a little anxious now just like a kid on Christmas Eve

Guest marlin65

Wish Santa would find me a Corvair station wagon or Rampside pick-up truck.Doesn't have to be wrapped!!! Ed in sunny but chilly Florida