2012 Northeast Regional Meet

JohnD1956

Historic Troy NY will be the setting for this years BCA Northeast Regional Meet.

The meet activities take place August 17th and 18th, but the hotel has offered rooms for $99.00 per night for Thursday the 16th through and including Sunday the 19th. There are lots of things to do, and sites to see, in this area.

Come Join Us For a Classic Good Time

cl_flyer.jpg

More information available at www.unybca.com

Dave,

I think any of your other Buicks would be welcome also, but I would love to see the Lady again.

John

Yeah, it is a one of a kind show stopper, and turn heads where ever I take it. :D The Riv is on the road, but still needs some little things addressed before it is show worthy. I've been slowly working though them when the weather is good and I have time which is not often, The 96 Century has been a problem as of late.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi John. I already have my calendar circled. Looking forward to another good car year. I heard rumors that some of the Minuteman might convoy there that will be nice. I hope to see everybody down in North Carolina.

Have a great Buick day

Frank

• 5 months later...

Back to the top. Just under a month away. Planning continues and we expect to have an excellent new park to display the cars. We also have a City parking garage available in case of rain.

Preregister please, if you want to attend the banquet. We'll need our count for the event soon.

Registration forms and more are available on unybca.com or just e mail me at jdefiore@nycap.rr.com and I'll e mail you one.

See Meet itinery attached.

meet itinery final.pdf

Guest 4 bufords

john,how did the pictures from the lhv show come out? been looking for them to pop up on the forum,4 bufords from ct

• 2 weeks later...

Well you can thank the pouring rain for old Dandy Dave for not making it to tonights, "On The Farm" Cruise in. Makes me wonder how God can time things so sometimes. I was thinking of bringing the Riv at the last minute but then looked at the weather map and could see that the rain would be there the time I would have got there. Hope all that are there are having a good time. Cannot make it tommorow as I have other obligations. Sorry for the wash out, :( Dandy Dave!

This event is now history. While it was lightly attended, that does not mean gorgeous Buicks were sparse. If anything, just the opposite. There were 68 awesome cars in atendance and the City was an excellent host for this event. The host Hotel was teriffic as well, and very accomodating to the 63 people attending the banquet.

It was great to see many NE friends. Better yet to make new acquaintances. Thanks especially to the forum members who made the trip.

post-31834-143139138922_thumb.jpg

Guest 4 bufords

can't wait to see more pictures ohn,my camera froze up and refused to work,missed getting more pictures,4 bufords from ct

John,

Sorry I couldn't make it up. Just am still in catch up mode since my health problems started. I'm trying to get Hershey by me before I set up my surgery because I really don't want to mess up that week. I promise we'll meet soon and I'll be there with the convertible next year, if I can get back to work on it and finish her up. Matt

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...