A fun test

BUKE

A friend of mine sent this to meI know it's not really Buick related but I thought some people would like to look at this and take the test. Sad to say I got 4 wrong. But just look at the cars was nice. I will try to attach it to the website and if I 't I will write the link in and you can get it from there. Another way if it don't work someone that knows how to do this I can just forward the e-mail to him are her. Hope you enjoy it and as always, havehttp://www.flixxy.com/dog-show.htm a great BUICK day Frank

77%...doesn't bother me...I wasn't there in the '50s and I didn't get any of the huge quantity of Buicks wrong...of course Buicks in most of the '50s are too easy to identify with the VentiPorts. I wound up guessing on a lot of these.

This outfit bugs me though...the number of customized cars they use for this identification is ridiculous. As soon as they change wheels and colours, two possible identification marks have been taken away. Grumble grumble.

Guest Rob McDonald

Oh you people... Nailheads, everyone one of you! Life and the fabulous automotive galaxy of the '50s is too wide to specialize in just one make, even though it is the best. I wasn't born until 1954 (a fine year for Buicks) and yet I aced this test, 100%, with no guessing. I did have to do a minor process of elimination on the hood ornaments but it turned out that the Lincoln was the only one that I was a little hesitant on.

Great game! Thanks BUKE.