(O/T) Since we seem to need a place to do this.....

NCReatta

I would expect someone in Florida not to care/know [lol]

As we all know, I am for the Pack. The two teams I dislike the most are the Vikings and the Bears. [And surprisingly to me, as a kid, I liked the Vikes and the Bears better then the Pack. But as I grew up I grew to like the idea of a "David" kicking the s**t out of the much larger market teams]

Edited by DAVES89 (see edit history)

Let's see the last three posts, Florida, North Carolina, and Los Angeles...

3 places in the country either without teams or teams that are too screwed up to figure out how to win. [lol]

Up here in da nort woods, we got nutin else to do but cut wood, hunt deer, ice fish or support football. An most of us here guys still like da football...

Hey, don't get personal here.. ;) THE PANTHERS WILL PREVAIL!! Maybe... :rolleyes:

I'm beginning to think the cold is starting to get to your head Dave.. ;) put perhaps it does something for those people we call football players..

Personally, I'm going for the Pack.. Ben Worthlessberger just ticks me.. along with all the "Steelers Nation"... :P

Guest Mc_Reatta

Go Fins!

Beat the Packers and only lost to the Steelers by one point.

If they could only play well more than half a season. :(

I'm dreaming of an all Florida Superbowl - Two FL teams playing in FL. Then you northerners will have no reason to come down south in the winter out of all that snow. :rolleyes:

Guest ReattaFan1
Who cares its not the Dallas Cowboys....Will just watch for the love of the game.....At least they are playing in Texas..

Im with Booreatta. My team is the Patriots but I'll watch the game just for kicks.

Guest re-reatta

Well, I'm an Eagle fan, (I know,I know), so I really didn't care who won. But as it turned out, I won $275 in a football pool. Hooray for me!!!!!

Doug You keep doing that and I will see about getting you more parts.

Unlike those Viking fans in '99 that thought it was their year, we here in Wi. knew it was ours!

Go Pack! [ 4 Super Bowl wins in 5 tries]

Aaron Rodgers is something that Brett Favre never was ... a Super Bowl Most Valuable Player. [Good for him to get yet another Favre monkey off his back]