A man named...Coupe

trimacar

I'm sorry to be so slow returning to the thread but the dog's name is Bourre. That's pronounced Boo-Ray. Non car but cajun/french. With two boys I don't get a lot of input on dog names. At least they had a good idea.

I think the next time I get a dog I will get a male. I want to name it Phydeaux. :D

Being music lovers, our next dog will be "POOCH-EENEY".

David remembers one of our previous Dalmatians "Gypsy", and when we kept one of her pups, our daughter called her "Dottie" - as a 5-year-old, the daughter played "connect the dots" making squares with her initial in them on the pup in magic marker

I met a man once named Detroit Hood - He ran a junkyard and it was his given name, but I dont think i knew anyone who would poke fun at him - he was built like a masons helper.

Speaking of that I knew a mason named Hillary once too - he was from Ireland where the name was not unusual for a man - he was big too...

I met a man named Detroit Hood once - he ran a junkyard and it was his given name - he was built like a Mason's helper and I don't know anyone who would make a joke about the name

I also knew a Mason named Hillary - he was from Ireland where the name was not uncommon for a man - he was big too...

It also works for boys. Reba McEntire and her husband Narvel Blackstock named their only child, a son, Shelby.

Don't think I would ever name a boy Shelby but is better than what his mom and dad got stuck with. I despise the name Reba. Wasn't there a so-so country singer years ago named Narvel Felts that had like a one-hit career?