2011 Buick Club National Meet Registration

BUICK RACER

c0v3rr1d3,

You would check off the non-member registration fee of $70 and then check one car for display only at no cost and fill out the car info Year, model, etc. As a courtesy to the local planners pre-registration is requested so they can have the proper amount of space on the showfield.

The $70 registration fee gets you a goody bag and program, and most importantly is what allows you to display your car on the showfield. You also get access to the hospitality suite and an event name badge. I am not in the host chapter so they may be bale to tell you if you get more beyond those typical items.

Hope that helps.

Don't forget to sign up for the PreWar AfterTour with John Scheib. We leave Sunday for three days of touring in old Buicks. John has planned a great tour with lots of cool places to visit.

Everyone is welcome with any year Buick as long as you don't mind driving leasurely with the prewar cars....

John

Why would it not be acceptable? The shows are always open to the public free of charge. I hope you will also have plenty of time to chat with a few of us on the forum and other Buick folks.

We are sorry you cannot make it to get the real enjoyment, especially the forum breakfast.

John

• 2 weeks later...

OK - now I'm starting to get excited - looking forward to driving to Danver's in our 89 Reatta (except for putting all those miles on the car). Going early to enjoy 4th in Boston and taking in a Redsox game with a highschool buddy now living in the area.

We'll be bringing both Reatta (making it a family event) and we will be at the game on the 4th as well. It's a bummer how work is getting in the way of preparation time. I hate it when that happens.

Tell me about it. It seems like everyone and their brother is getting parts for their old broken equipment that we have been waiting for this week. They will just have to take a back seat and wait for me now as I do have my priorities! ;) Dandy Dave!

My brother in Rhode Island says the long range forecast calls for rain both thursday and friday. Sheesh, does the sun ever shine on these things????

JD, ya know, you can't predict what will happen cause it's coming from Michigan or Ohio, just remember you get to see your favorite Buick Friends and their cars might get wet!!!!!!!!!!!!! So what! You get to see your Buick Friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!

john,

the last I looked, it was Isolated Thunderstorms. That could be better, or worse, then rain all day, or most of the day. time to take out the beads.

John

The beads don't work either, cause mother nature, doesn't listen, you get what you get and deal with it, remember why you are where you are going and who you will see, and what you might want to buy or who you might want to buy a drink or SODA for, and who you might hug for the first time or the last time! LIFE IS BUT A DREAM!

My 15 Buick went though some pretty ruff storms back in 2008 while headed for Flint (I have an open Trailer) and some rain durring the after war tour. Didn't seem to bother it any. Only washed off the dust. What a Great time we had with all our Buick Pals. Dandy Dave!

Just checked the NWS website. Wednesday, sunny, 89°, Thursday, 30% chance of thunderstorms between 1PM and 4PM, otherwise sunny, 85°. Friday, sunny, 84°, Saturday, sunny 81° - numbers may be approximate since my memory isn't very good, but that's the gist of it. Looks like really nice weather. Even Sunday is forecast to be in the 80's and sunny. Hope everyone has a great time. I don't know if I will make it for the show on Saturday or not.