Prolific Member

Guest BJM

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MrEarl</div><div class="ubbcode-body">whew, until I put my glasses on I thought it said 'prophylactic' </div></div>

Looks like I am now one of them fellers too. I think I'm honored by the title, but it may be stretching things a bit...... Jim

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BJM</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hey your a Prolific Member too! JTClub. And Lamar is now an Advanced member. I don't feel so bad now </div></div>

Lamar is "Advanced" alright! LOL!

Guest imported_Thriller

I was going to make a comment about MrEarl being "advanced", but it seems I type too much and just graduated from Prolific to Advanced.

Guest imported_MrEarl

so this is why my ears were ringin....

advanced?.....advanced? what the heck does that mean? advanced from what. oh well call me anything..'cept late for supper!!

Anybody know what comes after 'advanced'? or what the number of posts that get you from being called one thing to another.

Anybody got any suggestions for some better terms.

Guest imported_MrEarl

My dear Buick5563, if you gonna call peoples names, at least spell it wight, the term is Jibba Jabba and we be proud of what we is. Jibba Jabbawas

Webster says,

Jibba Jabba:

1. to speak non-sensical , meaningless or pointless statements or comments.

2. Incoherent, seemingly non-stop ramblings of a person under the influence of cannibis. "quit yo' jibba jabba, fool" (Mr T - The A-Team)

And I guess I should have shut up while I was ahead

Advanced:

1. Highly developed or complex.

2. Being at a higher level than others: an advanced text in physics.

3. Ahead of the times; progressive: advanced teaching methods.

4. Far along in course or time: an advanced stage of illness; a person of advanced age.

Guest imported_MrEarl

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: old-tank</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> A synonym of prolific is fertile...I'll leave the rest to your imagination. </div></div>

yep, there's that "serious member"... again confirming his namesake

Guest imported_Thriller

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: buick5563</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Buick5563 "FOS member".

</div></div>

<span style="font-weight: bold">F</span>ull <span style="font-weight: bold">O</span>f <span style="font-weight: bold">S</span>eagrams?

grin.gifwink.gif

Guest imported_Thriller

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: buick5563</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yer killin' me!!!

grin.gif </div></div>

Nah...you seem to be doing a pretty good job on your own wink.gif

Well I'm glad you guys are all still doing it I for one enjoy it. I've become addicted to form and I'm glad of it. There's a lot of help and laughs to be read. Thanks guys and girls.

Have a great BUICK day

Frank

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MrEarl</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

And I guess I should have shut up while I was ahead

Advanced:

1. Highly developed or complex.

2. Being at a higher level than others: an advanced text in physics.

3. Ahead of the times; progressive: advanced teaching methods.

4. Far along in course or time: an advanced stage of illness; a person of advanced age. </div></div>

You definitely should have left #4 off the list!!

Guest imported_Thriller

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BUICK RACER</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ahem, excuse me, push, shove, ooops. TADA! </div></div>

grin.gif

Glad to see you join us Roberta. Of course, those of us who got to it before you who haven't been here as long are just blabberkeyboards I guess blush.gif

Guest 53Nailhead

Why are ya'll showing up on my puter as 'lowly members' just like me?!?! wink.gif That's a long, hard fall............

Guest imported_MrEarl

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: my3buicks</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think the number must be 2500 that puts us in the addict needs meds group. </div></div>

Addict needs meds......Good one Keith

Guest 53Nailhead

Glad to have the 'company'..........It was kinda lonely laugh.gif

I feel for ya Roberta...that was a short stop at the top, gotta be some kind of record!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 53Nailhead</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Glad to have the 'company'..........It was kinda lonely laugh.gif

I feel for ya Roberta...that was a short stop at the top, gotta be some kind of record!

</div></div>

Now THAT'S funny!

I'll keep ya company "down here", too.

I believe we could also say something like

"First rule of Fight Club... There is NO Fight Club!"

Everybody shhhh! It knows we are talking about it. Let's all just wander around, shuffling our feet, whistling nervously, maybe it's protecting itself! Just pretend it isn't there and maybe it will forgive us for making fun of it. Watch your backs!!!

Guest imported_Thriller

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: my3buicks</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Let's blame it on Roberta!!!!! whistle.gif </div></div>

Well, with all the pushing and shoving, I wouldn't be surprised grin.gifwink.gif