All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. I know how to get in touch with Tom Telesco. He screens his calls. This is a circuitous route for you get info you want. Send your phone number to my email bobburnopp@icloud.com. Ill pass your number to Tom. Tom will call you and give you info you can use. Bob Burnopp
  3. I love my NYer and if it “evaporated” I would be on this one in a heartbeat. I have nearly that $$$ in mine including full sorting and new radials. I use it almost daily.
  4. It's about 3" long. I'll start it up and hear how it sounds.
  5. NO thank you , Man you must of had your hands full one show is probably tough ,but 2 shows WOW . I had the best time. I did not realize how lucky it was to have 2 show in one spot, But not only that but 2 shows with perfect weather , I cant wait till the next show In Upstate NY in June . See all you folks there
  6. It's for a 35 Buick 40 series 233 engine exhaust manifold.Thanks.
  7. I'm just a collector of early unusual plugs, but I do have a box full of misc ACs I'll take a look but it'll take me a few days until I have a chance. Terry
  8. Take it to your hardware store or brake shop and match it up.
  9. 1967s are B Models, 1968 are C Models. The VIN tags are screwed on.
  10. There really is a place called Pahrump? That's as unusual as Soddy Daisy. The red and black steering wheel is really out of place. I like these cars, but that beige is really bland.
  11. OK, if this car is forgery, how was it assembled and from what parts? Wouldn't the builder have to start with Tucker parts? Or, were Tucker-like parts fabricated? I've seen this car for sale before. I had a feeling it was bogus from the start.
  12. I use mechanical Bosch water temp gauge and mechanical oil pressure gauges. Fitted where the ash tray was once located. When Idiot lights turn on I view the signal as “ too late.” Actually, I regard mechanical gauges more accurate and easier to install. In summation : to each his own. Later Gator
  13. Actually I put the strut on correctly. It turns out there is a lot of slop in the in way I put it on above. The steering column goes up about a half inch which corrects the alignment problem.
  14. Marvin, I disagree with zTom T saying Bilsteins are costly. Matter of fact Bilsteins are economical. Initially the shocks appear expensive. Consider longevity, reliability, the better ride, better steering the shocks are a steal. Everyone has budgets and limits, good suspension adds to your driving pleasure and safety. So, if budget allows get the better shocks. Get them from Tom T he wont steer you wrong. Later Gator Turbinator
  15. Got the hood open and it is a nice looking inline-6. I found the original radio for the car in the backseat, and with it I found a receipt saying that someone had it recapped/redone in 2000. Crazy what 24 years will do to a car..
  16. Here is an unboxing video for an old NOS 48 DeSoto horn right for my DeLuxe DeSoto.
  17. From what I can tell, it's a Flint Motor Axle Company / Walker Weiss axle. It's hard to tell when they changed their name.
  18. Keep searching for a "good" machine shop, they are out there.
  19. No to printing a gear or no on a Weston-Mott axle or both? I agree on printing a gear.
  20. On the chance someone reading this thread just happens to have one, what manifold are you speaking of? Never know you might get lucky
  21. There is a similar one on ebay. He says it's Dodge Brothers. Hope this helps. https://www.ebay.com/itm/156171567493?itmmeta=01HWC02SV2TE0QVG3EW5YG7H5Y&hash=item245c8d0185:g:A1cAAOSwYS9mH9ON
  1. Load more activity