What is this 1950s 2 door station wagon?

NotBob

Two models of German Ford Taunus were available briefly in Canada.  They were the 12M and 17M.  The 12M was a two door with three speed trans.  Many of them had a centrifugal clutch.  The 17M was a four speed column shifter and curiously was available with either six or twelve volt electrical system.  I was an apprentice at a Ford dealer starting in the middle sixties and any time a Taunus came into the shop I was the designated mechanic. Even at the dealership parts were scarce and I was always improvising or jury rigging something.  As the apprentice I was cheap labour.

Terry

5 hours ago, nzcarnerd said:

In Keiser's reference pic, the name on the tractor is another German car maker - Hanomag - although cars were only a minor part of their production. Well known in other fields.   https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hanomag

The 1/2-litre one-cylinder 1924-29 2/10 PS "Kommisbrot" was made in hugh numbers, and as I previously has mentioned the much latter 1,3 litre was the inspiration for Volvo's postwar small car with unitary construction.