Other side of garage?

MichHouseReps

I had an '88 Cimarron and I have to admit I really loved it. I also loved buying it used for a few hundred more than a Cavalier would have cost. It was a great little car, and according to the carfax that I ran as a lark when I was shopping for my Reatta it is still on the road and is up to 168,000 miles today. I miss that car.

Well....In our garage is a 1990 White Reatta (my baby-which my husband wants to get rid of-I think not!) a 2000 Black 300M (my work mobile), a 1995 Dodge V-10 Ram, and a 1995 Jeep. I only drive the Reatta in the summer, it has NEVER seen snow and I can count on one hand how many times it's seen rain. Used to own a Riviera and a Park Ave. Miss them both, but love the 300M!

The other side houses the downstairs neighbor's GMC or Chevy SUV, a Blazer or somesuch (we have to share).<P>The driveway provides a perch for a '91 Bonneville SSE daily driver/beater (122,000 miles). shocked.gif" border="0

I was going to say I have too many cars but that isn't possible is it? What I am short of is space. I only have a 2 car garage so my daily drivers are a 1998 Regal GS and a 1999 Mercury Mountaineer. Fortunately a buddy in the Buick club rents me space in his barn to store Reeta, my 1990 Burgundy coupe, Ol' Yeller, my restored 1965 Skylark 2 door, and my 1969 Riviera is spread over 2 garages and one paint shop as it is in the process of a frame off restoration. My next project will be a garage with a house attached as soon as I get done paying for my eldest daughter's wedding and my youngest daughter's college. I hope there is some money left!

Boy is mine going to be boring. I could fill this out with cars I have owned but I guess that wouldnt be the same. As a Father and head mechanic, We own mostly beaters. Moms Reatta sleeps in the garage and outside is<BR>91 Buick Regal<BR>93 LeBaron conv.<BR>91 Grand Prix<BR> JR if You are looking for a home for the 55 T-bird I would throw Moms car out of the garage for it.

My garage is shared with my 99 Harley-Davidson Road King Classic. Outside of the garage, there is a 96 Ford Ranger, 96 VW Jetta GLS, and a 94 Toyota PU. I'm hoping to get fleet insurance :-). Actually, I'm trying to get rid of the Toyota, Ford, and VW. Best regards to all and happy holidays.

We downsized -now retired - and only have a one car garage where my 90 Reatta coupe is in for the winter. Outside is 96 Regal for winter driving and pulling the boat. Harry, I could adopt one of your 89 Riverias. Let me know when to pick it up. Wish you all a great Christmas and super 2002. I'm saving a few $$ for Flint! smile.gif" border="0

In my garage is the '89 Reatta with 86,000 miles. Only owned since Sept. 01. Live in town of 7,000. One of four Reatta's in town. '90 Buick LeSabre in my neighbors garage. In storage for winter '68 Corvair Monza Conv. Owned for 22 years. Also '91 Chev. Beauville Van used to pull '72 Avion Travel Trailer. Not a collector; just too many vehicles.

I have always been interested in cars and fortunately we live outside of town so my wife can have her horse, and I can have a couple of cars.<BR>'92 Riviera<BR>'91 Reatta<BR>4 '89 Reattas<BR>11 Reatta parts cars<BR>'90 Chrysler Maserati TC<BR>'88 Chev 4X4 PU<BR>1965 GTO conv.<BR>1963 Corvette 2 tops<BR>1963 LeMans conv<BR>1952 Henry J<BR>1951 Henry J<BR>1949 Olds coupe<BR>1927 Chev 2 dr<BR>1924 Reo coupe<BR>Several parts cars for the above mentioned old cars if they should ever need anything.<P>My wife has a surrey with a fringe on top.<BR>A horse drawn buggy <BR>2 horse drawn cutters ( Santa's sleighs )<P>My oldest son is a chip of the old block, I am also storing some of his cars for the winter. <BR>1969 Camaro RS<BR>1966 VW<BR>'50 Chev Pro Street<BR> Big block with a blower.<BR>1937 Chev coupe

Hi there, My name is Randy, I am somewhat new with the club. Happy to be on board.<BR>In my garage i have a 1989 Buick Reatta with all options, 1988 Reatta winter beater. On the other side is two 1986 Fiero GT's. Which i have installed 4.5 F.I. Cadillac V8's in them. Which is fun. I enjoy projects like that. I want to install 3800 SC in my 1989 reatta. I would like to talk to someone that has done it. Thank you everyone. Happy Holidays to you all.

Almost forgot... in addition to the stable of cars and motorcycles sits a brand new Yardmaster 33" 10 hp 6 speed electric start (WITH HEADLIGHT) SNOW BLOWER!!! grin.gif" border="0grin.gif" border="0grin.gif" border="0

Burkie got me thinking....(I hope to never need to operate a snow blower) the number of gasoline powered devices in the garage besides the cars... like the chain saw, leaf blower, riding mower, push mower, air compressor, generator, chopper/shreader. Maybe Santa will bring me a gas powered router.<P>Happy Holidays

Barney... you are so right, snow sucks. I'm not a bah-himbug finda guy but I hate almost everything about snow. My driveway is 110' long and I have parking for 6 cars by the house so snow removal is a real chore for me. frown.gif" border="0frown.gif" border="0frown.gif" border="0 Besides... I can't use the Reatta during the bad weather. As far as "other" gas powered items... you might want to install your OWN PRIVATE gas pump. Now that would be the topping on the cake!!! grin.gif" border="0cool.gif" border="0 <P>HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL AND TO ALL A GOOD... LIFE. <BR> <A HREF="http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/burkieboy/" TARGET=_blank>http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/burkieboy/</A>

What a great bunch of cars! I guess I'm next. My 89 Red Reatta Coupe I've had for six years and actually like better than my 90 Reatta Convertable. Next to those, in the winter I drive my 83 GMC Stepside. My wifes Toyota Avalon sits next to that (sorry everyone, but it is mostly American made), and finally my kids 97 Trans Am sits in the driveway. I like Buicks the best and some day want to add a late 90's Rivi. Obviously not enough people liked them but I sure do.

I sure am impressed with the list of cars here. Mine is not so exotic. I have an '89 Reatta Coupe - owned since birth. A '90 convertible (curious as to why Edwin doesn't like his convert so much), owned just a short while. The other side has varied greatly as the wife changes every three years - at present it is a Mercedes C280. Prior to that has been a lincoln, a cadi, an acura, a cougar - bill blass model, and a celica - not necessarily in that order. <BR>Have a great holiday all.

I don't know but it looks common for a <BR>Reatta owner to be into a lot of really<BR>nice "other cars"....I too am a car addict.<BR>I admit it!!!!! Mine are currentlly as follows.<BR>90 Reatta coupe (90k miles)<BR>64 corvette fuelie coupe(39k miles)<BR>72 SS454 El Camino (28k miles)<BR>76 CJ5 Jeep (jacked and ready)<BR>80 CJ7 Jeep (350/auto.lifted)<BR>02 toyota rav4 (wifes)<BR>99 f350 dually diesel (to pull car trailer)<BR>99 Harley Ultra Classic<BR>95 F150 (work truck)<BR>92 Pontiac Bonneville (driver)<BR> So I quess after listing all these,,,I do<BR>"kind of" see my wifes point when she talks<BR>about my "toys"........OH My God I Was <BR>about to agree with her!!!!!!! What was I <BR>thinking ?????????????<BR> BJ

Guest jadesdrift90

OK...in addition to my first post (which seems weeks ago now) I was afraid to list the "real ones in the garage"...lol!<P>None of the working cars live in the garage, we actually have:<P>1. 1970 VW Convertible - Bought it from my nephew for son to rebuild in 1999 (He was 15 at the time). He is now 18 and sands it once in awhile. He has high hopes though...lol! <BR> frown.gif" border="0 <P>2. My 1974 HD Super Glide - Bought it in 1998 to restore...i finally turned it over to a HD mechanic to hook up the last part, the harness...might be able to ride it this spring (crossing fingers)! wink.gif" border="0 <P>Jade

Daily driver: 90 Reatta 130k<BR>Sedan: 74 Jag XJ6 w/400cid Chev SB<BR>Summer: 87 Cad Allante<BR>Winter [in San Diego?? OK something to shift: 1990 Saab 9000S <BR>Project: 1971 Fiat 124 1800 Twin Cam<BR>Tripper: 79 Dodge 360 Transvan <BR>Bad Boy: 82 Kawasaki Spectre 1100<P>Wish I still had from 80's:<BR>62 Volvo P-1800 [restored]<BR>59 Bug-eye Sprite [raced]<BR>59 Jag Mk II [babied]<BR>59 Fiat 1500 [plain gorgeous]<BR>?? Kawasaki 500 triple [survived it]<P>First Car:<BR>59 T-Bird

Guest trofeo73

of course my daily driver is my 89 Trofeo<BR>my future cars that I HOPE to have on the other side of the garage:<BR> late model Austin Martin Virage<BR> 99 BMW M3 <BR> 89 Trofeo convertable<BR> and of course a 91 Reatta.<BR> smile.gif" border="0

My Reatta's stablemates aren't as cool as most of yours, but for varieties sake her goes: Along with my '90 Red Coupe sits an '86<BR>GMC S-15 Ext. Cab with a 4 bolt small block and a "worked" 700R4(stall speed, flat clutches, shift kit). It's a fun ride, only in the summer. Also an "86 Caprice for winter use and an '89 Le Mans for winter use.<BR>My '94 Caprice with Impala SS suspension, and the LT-1 is my travel car and as much as I love the Reatta, this car travels more smoothly and comfortably. Not that the Reatta is Uncomfortable, just not as comfortable. I enjoyed reading of everyone elses rides-Deacon

My Reatta's stablemates aren't as cool as most of yours, but for varieties sake her goes: Along with my '90 Red Coupe sits an '86<BR>GMC S-15 Ext. Cab with a 4 bolt small block and a "worked" 700R4(stall speed, flat clutches, shift kit). It's a fun ride, only in the summer. Also an "86 Caprice for winter use and an '89 Le Mans for winter use.<BR>My '94 Caprice with Impala SS suspension, and the LT-1 is my travel car and as much as I love the Reatta, this car travels more smoothly and comfortably. Not that the Reatta is Uncomfortable, just not as comfortable. I enjoyed reading of everyone elses rides-Deacon

Hi, the other side of my garage, across from my Red '90 Reatta Coupe holds my '86 GMC S-15 Ext. Cab with Carbureted small block(350)Chevy and beefed 700-R4 Transmission(2000 rpm stall speed, flat clutch discs, shift kit). It's a lot of fun in the summer and no fun in the winter(no traction). Out side of the garage are 3 cars: my '94 Caprice LS with Touring Suspension and LT-1 engine, a fantastic ride for traveling long distance: my '86 Caprice, a winter "beater"; and my '89 Pontiac LeMans another winter <BR>"beater". I enjoyed reading about your "other" rides and thought I'd add mine to the list. I enjoy the discussion forum.

Guest Motu 56

88 Reatta<BR>90 Reatta <BR>54 Buick Special Rivera <BR>89 Le Sabre(167 K daily driver best car I <BR>have ever owned<BR>78 T-Bird<BR>01 Mustang<BR>91 capri<BR>94 Prizm

I have a 1991 Reatta Coupe with 131,000 miles. Neat car, love to drive it. Sits outside most of the time. Other vehicles:<BR> 1965 Skylark Convertible V8 68,250 miles<BR>completely original except fore tires.<BR> 1954 Chevrolet 3100 Pick-up Street Rod --<BR>V-8, AT, PS, PB, PW, CC, Nova front end -- ran over 90 MPH at Lowes Motor Speedway. I was not allowed to pass Pace car.<BR> 1997 Pontiac TransPort Montana Ext. van<BR>loaded, leather, etc.<BR>The 1965 Skylark is in a rented garage. I thinking about getting 2-car trailer to keep cars away from snow and other elements. I drive Reatta in rain, snow, wind, and sun!!

Guest edreatta_uk

from the uk<BR> my reatta 88 red/tan 48657miles lives with<BR> 71 marcos 3ltr volvo<BR> 68 unipower gt<BR> 85 corvette<BR> 88 fiero formula<BR> 88 fiero 2.5<BR> 87 fiero 2.5 {daily driver}<BR> 86 fiero 2.5 {was daily driver}<BR> when i got my reatta the seller told me that it was one of two in the uk, the was three but it was crashed