1958 Chevrolet Impala - $67,500

I'm certainly not up on these but this seems like a fair price IF it was a '57. Too bad about the hood! Is that interior correct?  (more pics in ad) 

https://reno.craigslist.org/ctd/d/mount-vernon-1958-chevrolet-impala/7774863367.html

An absolute stunning full restoration on a rock solid 58 Impala! Beautifully designed in 58, tastefully restored, this car turns heads wherever it goes!
*Power steering
*Power disc brakes
*348ci V8 Tri Power
*Automatic Transmission
*Tri tone interior
*Wide white wall radial tires
*Dual Exhaust
*Every nut and bolt restoration
*Posi Traction
*Rock Solid
Fresh out of an avid classic car collectors estate! This car looks, runs, and drives amazing! High quality! No disappointments!     PLEASE CALL LUTHER 360 661 0720

00E0E_eNFDYRGLGmv_0uY0ne_600x450.jpg00808_8Q0RshfQLMO_0uY0ne_600x450.jpg00909_2phyqCsmScJ_0uY0ne_600x450.jpg00606_3BGOBJB6vmA_0uY0ne_600x450.jpg1958 Chevrolet Impala Classic Car 1

• Like 1

Though these'58 Chevy's are one of my favorites, this one in my opinion has a few issues. First are the three individual air cleaners; if you restoring the car with originality in mind find an appropriate air cleaner.  They look like something from a hot rod which this car is not! Second I hate to believe those garish blue seats are original to the car because to me it would be hard to get used to. Third, lose those purple spark plug wires, they don't add to the look or performance of the car!

Edited by deac (see edit history)

The car has louvers cut into the hood so originality was not a concern of the previous owner.  Same goes for the three pot air cleaners, very 1960s type addition. I remember a 1960 Chevy Impala with a 348 and three deuces setup looking the same.  

• Like 2