Not Mine - Nice Salad Quality 1967 Corvette - Detroit 79k

4 hours ago, Snarfy said:

WTH is salad quality? Sounds like a grade of lettuce. And why is it so difficult to open the hood and snap a couple shots of the engine?

Looks like autocorrect at its best. Probably "solid" was intended.

• Like 2

For a salad quality big block vette the price seems low to me.  Maybe the drivetrain is not original or there are issues not stated in the sellers ad.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

For a salad quality big block vette the price seems low to me.  Maybe the drivetrain is not original or there are issues not stated in the sellers ad.

I have been looking at first and second gen Corvettes lately and the asking price is about average to what I have been seeing.

But I don't think I could get behind that color.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/1/2024 at 10:52 AM, Jim Skelly said:

apparently had no time to proofread the ad either!

🫠

Or open the hood, or photograph under the car, or photograph the rear interior, or, or, or....

He has "no time to talk" or make a reasonable sales presentation of the car he wants to sell 🤣

Edited by Dr B (see edit history)
  • Like 1

On 6/1/2024 at 10:47 AM, deac said:

This……..

Numbers matching big block 67s with solid frames that haven’t been hit, are considerably north of this asking price.

lots of things can drag the price down, all the usual stuff, rusty frame, replacement, nonoriginal, motor, colors that don’t match the trim tag..

if a car like this is not advertised as “numbers matching”, just assume it isn’t. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, John Bloom said:

if a car like this is not advertised as “numbers matching”, just assume it isn’t. 

Right down to the carburator and alternator.

• Like 1