1927 Buick, not mine.

I believe it is a 1928 model.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

What is the easiest way to differentiate a Master Six from a Standard Six, for these late 1920s Buick’s? Certainly wheelbase and engine differences are ways to distinguish between them, but I am curious if there are other differences on appearance that could help to identify.

It’s likely too far gone.  Maybe a $1,000 car.  But I found the 1951 license plate to be way cool.  Wow, this may have been parked in 1952 or so and left.  63 years or so in slumber.  Keep in mind that Montana only had 125,000 people in the whole state in 1952.  

37 minutes ago, B Jake Moran said:

It’s likely too far gone.  Maybe a $1,000 car.  But I found the 1951 license plate to be way cool.  Wow, this may have been parked in 1952 or so and left.  63 years or so in slumber.  Keep in mind that Montana only had 125,000 people in the whole state in 1952.  

'52 was 72 years ago...

• Like 2

On 5/8/2024 at 4:16 AM, TAKerry said:

Who can resist a Bonnie and Clyde mobile?

When I was a high school student (in the 60s), a few of my friends each put in $5 and we bought an old (1952?) Chevy for $25. Toward the end of our ownership, one of the guys thought it would be fun to add patina (actually that wasn't a word then) by shooting holes in it. Unfortunately, while the cops mostly ignored us before, now they were quite interested.... 

• Haha 1