Something else I've never seen

16 minutes ago, Oz Dodge 4 said:

I recon the tractor would ride "heaps better", it would be a rough ride in the sidecar with the front of the sidecar wired to the tractors front wheel !

I reckon that could be an "optical illusion".

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, Oz Dodge 4 said:

I recon the tractor would ride "heaps better", it would be a rough ride in the sidecar with the front of the sidecar wired to the tractors front wheel !

Well spotted!

lc000520d.jpg

5 hours ago, Oz Dodge 4 said:

I missed that one! Looks like another fake hits the streets!!  

• Like 1

14 hours ago, TAKerry said:

I missed that one! Looks like another fake hits the streets!!  

Someone just having a bit of fun way back when! :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Yes, they obviously enjoyed playing a prank on their friends, and it would be hard to spot on a postcard sized or smaller photo.

The Fordsons interesting though, a very early model F "Dearbourn" made in the old Madison Avenue plant before the shift to the "new" Detroit factory, with the dashboard used pre the optional fitting of guards, (no holes for the brackets) and the push in mushroom style oil filler/breather, early type single compartment fuel tank with the T truck water trap tap so it must have the cast iron starting tank mounted on the other side of the water scrubber (air cleaner) has to be made before 1923.

• Like 2