Amazing - 1938 Diamond T restoration

• Peter Gariepy changed the title to Amazing - 193838 Diamond T restoration

Some of the veteran car guys start off with a lot less. The bones of the truck were obviously sound and if someone originally made it the someone can remake it.

Yes I would love to have that truck! (even in the "before" state)

Steve

• Like 3

• Steve Moskowitz changed the title to Amazing - 1938 Diamond T restoration

Being a member of this forum has exposed me to great before and after projects. It has helped me to raise my own level of work.  I still have a long way to go but making progress. 

• Like 2

Beautiful truck and impressive restoration. If you want to see more of the same, in person, get yourself to Macungie,PA fathers day week end for the annual ATA truck show.....bob

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Bhigdog said:

Beautiful truck and impressive restoration. If you want to see more of the same, in person, get yourself to Macungie,PA fathers day week end for the annual ATA truck show.....bob

I thought I read the show was going to be in York PA this year? May be something different though I dont want to set off alarms.

46 minutes ago, TAKerry said:

I thought I read the show was going to be in York PA this year? May be something different though I dont want to set off alarms.

Macungie lists it scheduled for june 14 15.....might be another show in york.....bob

• Like 2

Thanks, I didnt want to start a panic, lol. I think I may have seen the ad in old cars. I thought it was for the atca show. Not sure on the group but fairly certain it did say there was some sort of a truck show in York. I will dig through the old mail and see if I can find it.

The Antique Truck Club of America  (ATCA) National Meet will be held in Macungie PA June 14&15 2024. It will be the 42nd  year at that location. The truck  show in York, PA is part of the American Truck Historical Society (ATHS) annual convention. It will be held June 6-8, 2024. the ATHS convention rotates to different locations each year. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2