1930 Pierce Arrow b $15,000 Listed 2 days ago in Granville, NY

rydersclassics

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/243320058614329

1930 Pierce Arrow Model B coupe. New Mexico car. Complete, turns over. Extra Short block included. Needs restoration. Pretty rare car. Some Crome is already done. Have bumpers. I just don’t think I’ll ever get to it. $15000 OBO. I’d consider Packard or parts in trade.

This is a handsome style.

It's got to be worth saving? 

I know the if it was given to you logic but gees it was such a great automobile in it's day.  

image.png

The Pierce appears to be a Model C, not a B, due to (1) louvered hood rather than doors, (2) no courtesy lights on the runningboard aprons, (3) white face instruments rather than black face on Models A & B, (4) single coil and different distributor (Models A & B had dual coils and the large-diameter Delco 668-E distributor).  Check wheelbase to be sure:  132" for Model C, 134" for Model B open cars and coupe.

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

This car was purchased by a local Pierce-Arrow society member. It is in good hands. It will probably be drivable by summer!

• Like 4

1 hour ago, bill witmer said:

This car was purchased by a local Pierce-Arrow society member. It is in good hands. It will probably be drivable by summer!

I hope you're right.  Do us a favor and update us if the car comes together and is back on the road.  

• 1 month later...

That will be a very handsome car when it is all back together.

I surely hope it will be saved.