1938 buick Ambulance Original and Restored

mriley1

I'm trying to determine a value to see if this is a good buy. It's a 1938 Buick ambulance. Looks to be in good shape and comes with some original memorabilia like a stretcher, bags, etc.. no idea how to determine value on something like this..

Screenshot_20231212-075946.png

Screenshot_20231212-075948.png

Screenshot_20231212-075951.png

Screenshot_20231212-075957.png

• Like 1

Pretty cool. I can't recall seeing one before. You'd definitely be the only '38 Buick ambulance owner in your neighborhood if you bought it.

Looks like it's based on a Special chassis, judging from the woodgrain pattern and the position of the sidemount relative to the driver's door.

Maybe the commercial vehicle folks can weigh in on approximate value?

Rarity might not translate into high value on something like this.

2 hours ago, Jolly_John said:

Perhaps the original poster can tell us what the seller is asking for this BUICK. Either in U.S.D. or whatever. I'm sure that will prompt some comments from the group here. John

The same poster has a post in the general Discussion Forum where he is trying to establish a price and is looking for input. His post says ;

Hello! I'm looking to establish a good sales price for a restored 1938 Buick Ambulance. 

1 hour ago, 1937-44 said:

The same poster has a post in the general Discussion Forum where he is trying to establish a price and is looking for input. His post says ;

Hello! I'm looking to establish a good sales price for a restored 1938 Buick Ambulance. 

The other thread  https://forums.aaca.org/topic/407686-1938-buick-ambulanceprice/#comment-2617604

Buyer - seller - flipper? Who knows 🙁

• Thanks 1