For Sale: 1971 International Travelall - $18,900 - Panora, IA - Not Mine - Still Available, Same Price $18,900: 2-12-2024.

For Sale: 1971 International Travelall - $18,900 - Panora, IA - Still Available, Same Price $18,900: 2-12-2024. See New Link Below.

1971 International Traveall for sale by owner - Panora, IA - craigslist
Seller's Description:

All original with big block V8. transmission: automatic. odometer: 91620.
Copy and paste in your email: 937091acc8ac3ba58106d0ca172c08f1@sale.craigslist.org

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1971 International Travelall.

'71 International Traveall IA a.jpg

'71 International Traveall IA b.jpg

'71 International Traveall IA c.jpg

'71 International Traveall IA d.jpg

'71 International Traveall IA e.jpg

'71 International Traveall IA f.jpg

'71 International Traveall IA g.jpg

'71 International Traveall IA h.jpg

'71 International Traveall IA i.jpg

'71 International Traveall IA j.jpg

'71 International Traveall IA k.jpg

'71 International Traveall IA l.jpg

Edited by 58L-Y8
Still Available, Same Price $18,900: 2-12-2024. Crossed out the dead CL link. (see edit history)
  • Like 1

image.png.918d93928e1a0a602e3485b8977cdc98.png

The tires/wheels on these Travelalls always seemed too small. Most of those you see today cave added much larger ones... and, yes, I still see these on the road now and again.

I wonder what the mpg and range the 392 V-8/automatic with a 3.07 rear was even considering the 16 gallon auxil. gas tank. Maybe you only had to stop at every-other gas station.

Last item on the list is a black vinyl roof. Even with a/c it must have been uncomfortable inside - in the summer, hence the current white roof.

• Like 2

Wow - these things and their pickup siblings all dissolved into dust up here.  This one looks terrific and with the scarcity of these, I have to think someone will have to have it and consider the asking price a bargain.  It's exactly what one needs to tow their vintage Airstream!  ;)

• Like 3

What is the fuel fill looking thing on the RF fender?

I recall these to be a parts nightmare as they used many suppliers. This one is a bit newer than I have ever dealt with.

A funny story, I was working the pumps at my station, (about 1976) I heard some tire squealing.

A guy drove by in one of these Travelalls with another in tow, with a chain and no one in the towed one.

He had them chained up pretty close together. But the towed rig was kind of cockeyed as it went along at an angle with its wheels turned.

When you spend alot of time beside a main drag you see lots of stupid stuff. This was in one of those small towns that might be referred to as a speed trap on 99W Oregon.

• Like 2

• 58L-Y8 changed the title to For Sale: 1971 International Travelall - $18,900 - Panora, IA - Not Mine - Still Available, Same Price $18,900: 2-12-2024.