For Sale: 1976 Buick Skylark Hatchback, 52K miles - "Hallowe'en Edition" - $8,380 - Butte, MT - Not Mine - SOLD!!!

For Sale: 1976 Buick Skylark Hatchback, 52K miles - "Hallowe'en Edition" - $8,380 - Butte, MT - SOLD!!!!

1976 Buick Skylark for sale by owner - Butte, MT - craigslist
Seller's Description:

1976 Buick Skylark hatchback. 52,550 miles. All original and kept in a garage. 231 motor. Auto transmission. Classic car. Runs good. $8,380 obo. paint color: orange
Copy and paste in your email: 98b9ec11efe0359aaf31fdd72b368010@sale.craigslist.org

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1976 Buick Skylark Hatchback.

'76 Buick Skylark Hatchback MT a.jpg

'76 Buick Skylark Hatchback MT b.jpg

'76 Buick Skylark Hatchback MT c.jpg

'76 Buick Skylark Hatchback MT d.jpg

'76 Buick Skylark Hatchback MT e.jpg

'76 Buick Skylark Hatchback MT f.jpg

'76 Buick Skylark Hatchback MT g.jpg

Edited by 58L-Y8
SOLD!!! (see edit history)
  • Like 2

Coupla things. First, it’s remarkable to me to see just how cheapo and tacky American car interiors were in the 60’s, 70’s and into the mid-80’s. Also, that orange was a +thing+ at the time. Cars, clothes, furniture, appliances, shag carpet. I even had an orange desk phone in the 70’s.

Plus, this car would look great with some skeletons in the front. Too bad it’s a one day-a-year car.

That was a Skylark/Skyhawk exclusive color. "Firecracker Orange". Though I could swear I've seen a 76 Electra coupe in it, combined with a white interior and padded vinyl top.

Little Buick would stand out better (not more, its color accomplishes that!) if its junior Buick road wheels were chrome/black accents as the early 70s Skylarks wore.

Come to think of it Buick was putting body color road wheels on a lot of stuff. I think the 1976 Pace Car had them.

• Like 1

• 8 months later...
  • 58L-Y8 changed the title to For Sale: 1976 Buick Skylark Hatchback, 52K miles - "Hallowe'en Edition" - $8,380 - Butte, MT - Not Mine - SOLD!!!
3 hours ago, Gary C63 said:

I am the new owner....

Have done a little work to it....aftermarket steering wheel, tint, flopped the tires.  Runs like a clock. 

rc1.jpg

Congratulations Gary C63. What a find!

You may like to start a post under the Buick Section, “Me and My Buick” so we can follow along and enjoy the experience with you. Tis a neat little Buick. Enjoy!

Rodney 😀😀😀😀😀😀😀

• Like 1