Spokane national meet photos

My experience at this meet is now complete. NOTHING can top this: There's a 1938 Buick Special convertible coupe here with the RARE Self-Shifter semi-automatic transmission--one of about 12 or 15 left in the world! The guy drove it here 400 miles from Albany, Oregon.

IMG_0592.JPG

IMG_0595.JPG

IMG_0598.JPG

IMG_0594.JPG

IMG_0593.JPG

• Like 13
  • Thanks 2

The picture of the 36, anybody have more photos or can inform me if that’s a roadmaster ? If it is a roadmaster can someone take photo of the dashboard for me? It looks like a car my father sold maybe 8-9 years ago  

1 hour ago, Pete Phillips said:

My experience at this meet is now complete. NOTHING can top this: There's a 1938 Buick Special convertible coupe here with the RARE Self-Shifter semi-automatic transmission--one of about 12 or 15 left in the world! The guy drove it here 400 miles from Albany, Oregon.

IMG_0592.JPG

IMG_0595.JPG

IMG_0598.JPG

IMG_0594.JPG

IMG_0593.JPG

That's awesome.  Cool that he drove it that far!

• Like 2

8 hours ago, BuickTom87 said:

The picture of the 36, anybody have more photos or can inform me if that’s a roadmaster ? If it is a roadmaster can someone take photo of the dashboard for me? It looks like a car my father sold maybe 8-9 years ago  

Not a Roadmaster. I believe it is a Special.

• Like 1

The little 4-cylinder 1923 roadster, pictured in the photos in the above group, is a stunning restoration, absolutely flawless, and won the Guy Bennett, Sr. award given to the highest scoring Pre-W.W. II car. It scored a perfect 400 points in the judging, which was well deserved.

IMG_0779.JPG

IMG_0785.JPG

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...