1970 Imperial LeBaron $14,500

You guys probably think I am a Mopar guy, but I just have not seen many from the other makes that I like recently.  I love the fuselage era, from Mopar and frankly - most American manufacturers went this route for a couple of years at least. 

Color-color color!   Dark blue LeBaron with a teal-ish blue leather interior.  While it is true that Imperial was heading toward homologation with Chryslers senior cars and was on its way out, there is a lot about this Imperial to separate it from the New Yorker. 

I prefer the 65-66 Lebarons, but I have not found one. 

• Like 2

I like it. Grandson needs to spring for a battery and have the charging system checked. Or it could be as simple as that battery disconnect. A clue it's been in the hands of car people.

And... another clue that someone cared about this car. Matched set of Vogue Tyres. For someone to spring for a set of those, this was not an unappreciated car.

• Like 4

Dryer sheets were supposed to ward off mice but all they really did was to provide perfect nesting material.

I agree...junior should spring for a battery...and get rid of that knife switch. Unless it's hiding an issue with parasitic drain.

Sure wish I had the dock space for it...

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

35 minutes ago, jimkf said:

...get rid of that knife switch.  Unless it's hiding an issue with parasitic drain.

Many car collectors disconnect batteries when the

car is in long-term storage.  I put knife-switches on

my cars with side-post terminals where access is tight.

It makes the job of disconnecting much easier.

• Like 1