For Sale: 1929 Renault Monastella spider roadster convertible - $18,500 - Elbert, CO - Not Mine

For Sale: 1929 Renault Monastella spider roadster convertible - $18,500 - Elbert, CO

1929 Renault monastella spider roadster convertable - cars & trucks... (craigslist.org)
Seller's Description:

Very rare one of a kind Renault Coupe convertible with rumble seat. The drivetrain has never been disassembled and it is in running driving condition the exterior is the original Factory paint but it has deteriorated with only part of the paint showing this car is so unique that it was in the Harrah's Auto collection in Reno Nevada until 1965 when the collection was sold off and I have pictures of it in the auction this may be the only one like it in the United States the upholstery and convertible top have been restored the tires are new on wire wheels that have been re-chromed notice the unique shovelnose front end very unique to the Renault it has a 12 volt system that was original. Call for more details
Copy and paste in your email: bcbb26451dd3334882e6adbe0175dfdc@sale.craigslist.org

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this For Sale: 1929 Renault Monastella spider roadster convertible.

'29 Renault monastella CO a.jpg

'29 Renault monastella CO b.jpg

'29 Renault monastella CO c.jpg

'29 Renault monastella CO d.jpg

'29 Renault monastella CO e.jpg

'29 Renault monastella CO f.jpg

'29 Renault monastella CO g.jpg

'29 Renault monastella CO h.jpg

'29 Renault monastella CO i.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

"it was in the Harrah's Auto collection in Reno Nevada until 1965 when the collection was sold off 

Harrah did occasionally sell things but the auction was (by very fallible memory) in 1982. One of those time I really wished I was rich.  

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
2 hours ago, Ramblin_DMC said:

Did you end up selling this car?

Ramblin_DMC:

The For Sale - Not Mine forum is where those of us who search other on-line sites for interesting old car repost the photos and information supplied by the seller.  In the cases where the sellers list their phone number, it's possible contact the seller directly after the original on-line listing is gone.  Fortunately, the seller included their phone number: Dennis (720) 4-thirteen-0-8-zero-8.  Calling him directly will give the answer.  Good luck with your pursuit of the car of your needs or dreams.  Please let us know if it's still available and especially if you buy it.
Steve