Discovered old Hupp parts in shed clean out

Backyard

Hey fellas, 

Cleaning out an old shed,I know nothing of these apart from standard Google search so I thought I would join a forum for further information. I have found a hupp mobile motor. On the actual block it has HUPP 50001, on the front of motor on another part it has HUPP 50274. 

The other part i have found is a steering rack/ with wheel. Engraved on it is 'the talbot car' above a kings crown with a lion underneath that it says clement talbot, ladbroke Grove, London w.

Chassis no. 1033 type 4DB.

Any info would be greatly appreciated 

6 hours ago, Backyard said:

Hey fellas, 

Cleaning out an old shed,I know nothing of these apart from standard Google search so I thought I would join a forum for further information. I have found a hupp mobile motor. On the actual block it has HUPP 50001, on the front of motor on another part it has HUPP 50274. 

The other part i have found is a steering rack/ with wheel. Engraved on it is 'the talbot car' above a kings crown with a lion underneath that it says clement talbot, ladbroke Grove, London w.

No idea about the parts but it might be helpful to edit your heading to include "HUPP", anyone who knows those would know to look at your thread.

Good luck on finding your answers and welcome to the forum btw...

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Backyard said:

Hey fellas, 

What state - country are you in?

Photo from a distance as well as close up help identify.

1 hour ago, 1939_Buick said:

What state - country are you in?

Photo from a distance as well as close up help identify.

I'm from Victoria, Australia. Photos have been uploaded in both ways. Did you want photo more specific on anything? Can take more

• Peter Gariepy changed the title to Discovered old Hupp parts in shed clean out