Question for the Duesenberg aficionados here present

On 5/11/2023 at 10:19 PM, Tph479 said:

The 1908 Brush was found under a coal pile at his foundry on Michigan Ave. You can see the deer whistles on top of the turn signals on the bumper of the Cord.

Here are some pictures of Charlie’s Brush in a Minnesota field when he was his way to the New London to New Brighton. Charlie was pulling the car in the 1957 Chrysler when the hitch nut came undone. He claimed he looked out his car window and seen that the trailer was going to pass him and then the trailer veered off into the field and flipped. The car was restored again after the tumble. Interesting view of the bottom of a Brush-

2807C5F6-D071-401A-A7A2-68C0339835DE.jpeg

23134AA5-8F9C-47AC-8098-93C119CE73F2.jpeg

10D29C8F-89F7-43F2-8F21-EC3740726436.jpeg

Figured rather than starting a new thread....I spotted a Duesenburg on the movie 'Night Monster' which was svens' feature this past Saturday evening. I believe the movie was from 1942. Anyone know the car and is it still around?

19 minutes ago, TAKerry said:

Figured rather than starting a new thread....I spotted a Duesenburg on the movie 'Night Monster' which was svens' feature this past Saturday evening. I believe the movie was from 1942. Anyone know the car and is it still around?

Fortunately, and by the hair of its skinny chin-chin, it still exists, although it was swapped on to a different chassis. Here's the story:

https://www.oldcarsweekly.com/features/judkins-duesenberg

• Like 1