1932 Plymouth, not mine.

Nice looking car! $19,500 is on the high side but as they say "It only takes one buyer". 

it also says it's a PA which makes me think it's actually a late '31. 

4 hours ago, barry22 said:

I am not aware of any car manufacturer who offers green-painted cars today, although that color was previously not rare on vehicles manufactured in the U.S.

Colors are such a matter of fashion! 5 years ago if you bought a new car, there were many shades of silver to chose from. Today its' non metallic earth tones!  

Edited by Leif in Calif
miss spell (see edit history)

Dad had a friend when I was a kid that was a Packard collector. I remember all but the roadster were painted green and I think it was yellow with green fenders. He always said green was his favorite colour, the colour of money!

On 3/31/2023 at 4:23 PM, alsancle said:

As I say often, a nice alternative to the Model A.

Your comment makes me think of Henry Ford's reaction to the start up of Plymouth in the late 1920's. Henry called up Walter P. Chrysler on the phone and said something like, Don't start up another low priced car brand. We and Chevrolet already have that covered. It won't work for you! 😄  Apparently the American car buying public didn't share Henry's opinion. You can see by looking at this car why early Plymouths were appealing.

• Like 2

On 4/1/2023 at 8:54 PM, JamesR said:

Your comment makes me think of Henry Ford's reaction to the start up of Plymouth in the late 1920's. Henry called up Walter P. Chrysler on the phone and said something like, Don't start up another low priced car brand. We and Chevrolet already have that covered. It won't work for you! 😄  Apparently the American car buying public didn't share Henry's opinion. You can see by looking at this car why early Plymouths were appealing.

Henry was his own worst enemy. He wouldn't allow the "T" to be updated over it's long production period and although the "A" was modern, Ford was always trailing the other makes in features. Henry was a genius in 1908, but over time he became a retched old crack pot. Makes me think of several modern CEOs.... 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Leif in Calif said:

Henry was his own worst enemy. He wouldn't allow the "T" to be updated over it's long production period and although the "A" was modern, Ford was always trailing the other makes in features. Henry was a genius in 1908, but over time he became a retched old crack pot. Makes me think of several modern CEOs.... 

it happens to everybody.

• Like 2