f/s Sedanette - 1949-not mine.

• BUICK RACER changed the title to f/s Sedanette - 1949-not mine.
5 hours ago, Ben Bruce aka First Born said:

Grouch!!😁

Ben

Channeling my inner Y Job Fan !    I agree with Pete, it's nice to see.  I owned a 49 Roadmaster "Fastback" and loved it.  This is timeless styling.  I love all of the years of Buicks, some more than others, but there was so much riding on the 49's coming out of WW 2, that I think Nickles and company focused on them a bit more.  

• Like 1

Often times you fall in love with a car that has a limited following, but this is not the case here. You could buy this car enjoy it (maybe address that interior), but you would be hard pressed to lose money on this car. Might not be your go to car in the summer if you live in a hot climate, but sure is beautiful. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Dan O said:

That is a great price for a car in that condition from what I we can see.  But do I need three '49s??

I asked myself the same question. 😁. My 49 Super convertible and  Roadmaster Riviera are really nice cars, but the sedanet style is just very tempting. Looking for a Roadmaster sedanet for quite a while, but to find one seems to be nearly impossible at a reasonable price. 

• Like 1

On 3/12/2023 at 1:34 PM, B Jake Moran said:

Green dash is wrong. 

Not sure what happened in the engine bay. Fire?  

Looks like just rust to me. The insulation probably fell down on the valve cover and rusted it like that.  Mine was that bad once.