For Sale: 1967 Cadillac Coupe de Ville, 88K miles - $10,000 - Denver, CO - Not Mine

For Sale: 1967 Cadillac Coupe de Ville, 88K miles - $10,000 - Denver, CO

1967 cadillac coupe deville - cars & trucks - by owner - vehicle... (craigslist.org)
Seller's Description:

1967 Cadillac coupe deVille for sale 88004k original miles....runs and drives... good with brend new tires....$10k

Copy and paste in your email: a7d65b36d1e339ea9fbd0782a7d04b27@sale.craigslist.org

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1967 Cadillac Coupe de Ville.

'67 cadillac cdv CO a.jpg

'67 cadillac cdv CO b.jpg

'67 cadillac cdv CO c.jpg

'67 cadillac cdv CO d.jpg

'67 cadillac cdv CO e.jpg

'67 cadillac cdv CO f.jpg

'67 cadillac cdv CO g.jpg

'67 cadillac cdv CO h.jpg

'67 cadillac cdv CO i.jpg

'67 cadillac cdv CO j.jpg

Edited by 58L-Y8
Added black wall Cadillac by moonlight (see edit history)

Wide whites were out by the early '60's, and "inch walls" were in. Most, but not all, '65 to '70 Cads had vinyl roofs. This one may have, but rust and age issues might have required removal. Cheaper to repaint than to replace the vinyl. I'd check it closely around the rear window and drip rails. 

Edited by Crusty Trucker (see edit history)
  • Like 2

14 hours ago, Crusty Trucker said:

Wide whites were out by the early '60's, and "inch walls" were in. Most, but not all, '65 to '70 Cads had vinyl roofs. This one may have, but rust and age issues might have required removal. Cheaper to repaint than to replace the vinyl. I'd check it closely around the rear window and drip rails. 

Vinyl roof was still an option, $132 for the Coupe de Ville.   It wasn't usual to see Cadillacs and other luxury cars in Colorado and Western states without vinyl roofs as the relentless, high-altitude sunshine and dry air ruined those top coverings in very short order.  There does appear to be some body repair on the lower left side quarter panel near the rear bumper.  If someone here buys it, rip those porta-walls off first thing!

On 2/15/2023 at 11:22 PM, 5219 said:

I think you are right! Look at the left front tire. Of course, that makes it easier to get rid of those ugly whitewalls.

On 2/16/2023 at 10:33 AM, 58L-Y8 said:

Vinyl roof was still an option, $132 for the Coupe de Ville. 

If someone here buys it, rip those porta-walls off first thing!

Final picture (#18) in adv shows the car Pre-Wide Whitewall with blackwall tires