Identifying Brass Era car on antique postcard

Ray62

Hello All,

Anyone with out there with knowledge of brass era cars have an idea what the vehicle is in these photos. It's on an antique postcard I stumbled into recently while Christmas shopping in some local antique shops. It was too neat not to buy it, even if I don't know what the make/model of the car is.

Thanks much, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year,

Ray

P1010063 (2).JPG

P1010066 (2).JPG

The whole 1911 thing with some of the Metz crowd is like the 1923 or 1924 model T Ford coupe issue. Is a June or July 1923 built 1924 style coupe a 1923 or a 1924? Hobbyists have been fighting over that for more than fifty years! And there are good arguments on both sides.

I have a Metz parts pile, almost enough that with some effort it could be turned into a decent car. Given the current state of the hobby and my life, I doubt it will ever be done by anybody. However, having it has made me interested in Metz automobiles for a long time. There have been several "interesting (?)" conversations about "1911 model 22"s with people firmly convinced one way OR the other. And I won't claim to know the answer.

Some silly debates are best avoided.