Mobile Home with bathrooms!

The original "honey wagon"!

My mother often said if there'd been plastic porta-johns in the early 50s when they built this house, my dad would have never installed indoor plumbing! For years afterward he kept a wooden outhouse at the edge of the property near the treeline. Said it was the only place he ever got any peace and quiet! Had a lift-up toilet seat and everything in there.

• Like 1

I keep threatening to put in an outhouse here!

We get thirty to forty inches of rain most years where we live. We put up with the mud, wet leaves, cleaning the inside of the car and the carpets. The state keeps telling us WE have to cut back on OUR water usage because ninety percent of the people in the state live where they get fifteen inches or less rainfall! WE have almost no landscaping, I rarely wash my car. I do like clean clothes and dishes. About the only place left to cut back is to use a stinky outhouse to eliminate flushing.

17 hours ago, rocketraider said:

Here ya go Wayne! Ought to satisfy any covenants anywhere!😄

Oh no.  That is way too nice for my place! Way nicer than our main bathroom, and almost as big! Seriously, the bathroom here is a bit small, nice enough, just small.

On 12/7/2022 at 3:50 AM, wayne sheldon said:

Oh no.  That is way too nice for my place! Way nicer than our main bathroom, and almost as big! Seriously, the bathroom here is a bit small, nice enough, just small.

Do your business and get out.  

Now I'll mind mine...

Take care.