V-8 Times Magazine - Complimentary Access - Happy Holidays

Joeyv

During this Holiday Season the Early Ford V-8 Club of America is pleased to offer complimentary access to our digital November/December issue of the award-winning V-8 Times Magazine. It is available right now. You can access the magazine by clicking on this link: https://issuu.com/wheelsm777/docs/novemberdecember2022v8times?fr=sMTkxZjM5NDgyNTM

or you can copy the link and paste it into your internet browser. 

When you access the digital magazine, you will see icons on the lower right that will allow you to “Zoom in” on the page, or “Find” something in the magazine. Click on the left or right arrows or use the bar at the bottom of the screen to turn the magazine’s pages. We hope you enjoy the V-8 Times Magazine! 

Once you read this complimentary issue of the V-8 Times and wish to continue to receive future issues of the magazine, go to the Early Ford V8 Club website: https://www.earlyfordv8.org. From the website’s homepage, click on the “membership” tab on the left side for information on how to become a member and continue to receive the magazine either through the mail or just by digital access. 

The Early Ford V8 Club wishes you all a Happy Holiday, Merry Christmas, and a Happy and Healthy New Year!

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, JFranklin said:

You first! Let me know

I clicked it and it does take you to a pdf version of the Nov/Dec 2022 V8 Times.  You will see the usual  "Click here to allow cookies" message but it looks legit to me.  The issuu.com site that the magazine is found on is a digital magazine creation/publication service.

So, I think it's fine but of course you should make your own decision and never click on a link you are unsure of.

Peter

At 116 pages the club certainly looks to be quite viable!  Lots of full page ads for businesses.  Would take hours to read from cover to cover on a myriad of topics!

Hey guys, I posted the link...it is for real.  The early Ford V8 Club has memberships that include a hardcopy V-8 Times magazine that comes in the mail plus access to the digital version, or for cost savings you can get the digital-only membership.  The posting I did is for the digital version for the November / December issue.  The digital-only version really makes sense if you are outside of the U.S. where the postal rates get pretty high.  Have a read, and Happy Holidays!

I've been a member for 50 years in 2023.  It's Legit and always a fun informative read.  I even get published now & then.   Like AACA, the magazine is worth the price of admission.

Paul Dobbin,  I've posted here a few times too.464268533_CoverShot.jpg.673c73db9353fcf9a6d1da669ee27471.jpgFordorCover.jpg.da2465c8dbc9c208a887773700b406e5.jpg

10 hours ago, Paul Dobbin said:

I've been a member for 50 years in 2023.  It's Legit and always a fun informative read.  I even get published now & then.   Like AACA, the magazine is worth the price of admission.

Paul Dobbin,  I've posted here a few times too.464268533_CoverShot.jpg.673c73db9353fcf9a6d1da669ee27471.jpgFordorCover.jpg.da2465c8dbc9c208a887773700b406e5.jpg

Wow!   Been there.  With car behind the fall.

Ben