Happy Thanksgiving

George Smolinski

Happy Thanksgiving to all - hope at this time next year we will all still be here to read the same greetings.  Give thanks and count your blessings - for good health, good family and friends and all the old cars and trucks too. Now I am going to be very ' corny' but still like this song lyric that I heard when i was a kid "happy trails to you , until we meet again". But that is said with great sentiment.

Walt

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

Likewise...happy Thanksgiving to you gents.

er..uh...Zepher.  I think your little truck blew a head gasket or is in dire need of a valve job.  On the other hand if turbo charged, that will really be an expensive fix.

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

53 minutes ago, Dandy Dave said:

How many quarts of oil to the mile? Dandy Dave.

That's tire smoke but since no one would eat gray whipped cream you have to improvise. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

9 hours ago, zepher said:

That's tire smoke but since no one would eat gray whipped cream you have to improvise. 

LOL. We had some local Hillbilly farmers that I became close with as a kid. They had a 1962 Ford stationwagon. Old rex said it burned a Quart of oil everytime they drove it to town which was about 5 or six miles. The gray smoke behind the car would hang in the air for quite a while. He said if they went twice to town it used two quarts. What a smoky old road oiler. 😜

• Like 2