Oldbuickparts

Buick430

Just wondering if CARS inc / Oldbuickparts is still going strong? I ordered som parts in january 2022, and the order status is "received". The order is paid. I'm not in a hurry, but I really need the parts. I live in Norway, so the parts that I've ordered is not easy to get here.

Regards, Thorbjørn

Still going strong - as of July anyway.

I live overseas (uk) as well - things take a bit longer but if you ordered Jan you def should have received parts by now…

if I were you don’t email or contact them via their messaging portal in website -  call them directly…

kev

I have made several orders from them this year. Some of my orders were shipped the same week. I had one order take 6 weeks before it shipped. I have had similar results with TA Performance. Some orders ship same week some have taken much longer. But I have had quick response to my inquiries of order status from both. 

• 2 months later...

I've tried to email them several times. Still got no answer. I have bought some things from them several times, it did take some time to get it, but not 10 months...

I don't know what to do now. I really need the parts, but if they can't get them, I'd like to know. Maybe get the money back. It's not a very large sum of money, around 1500$ I think, but still.

Call them.  I had a fairly minor SNAFU with my last order that delayed arrival of the pushrod cover gasket for my '38 until just before my departure for the Glidden Tour.  CARS called me (I believe his name was Kevin) to sort out the order confusion and I received the part two days later.  Then, a couple of weeks ago I received a mysterious credit on my Mastercard account from CARS.  It didn't match the price of anything I bought I (I believe it was $10), but I took it as their way of apologizing for the inconvenience.  So, I think they are having some difficulties (like many other businesses right now) but I think they are really trying to work through it and keep their customers happy.  I will continue to shop them for my Buick parts.

• 3 months later...

I just want to say that a got great help from a Steve at Oldbuickpart. He was really service minded, and fixed the order. He didn't know what went wrong, but for me it really doesn't matter. My parts are shipped, and I'm happy with CARS/Oldbuickparts.

Kind regards, from Norway

• Like 2