For Sale: 1957 Chevrolet Bel Air - "Runs and drives" - $12,999 - Staten Island, NY - Not Mine - 6/21 SOLD!

For sale on Facebook: 1957 Chevrolet Bel Air 4-door Sedan in Staten Island, NY  -  $12,999  -  Must be a member of Facebook to access Seller's contact information.

Link: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1016933182523667/1957-Chevrolet-Bel-Air

Seller's Description:

1957 Chevrolet Bel Air 4-door Sedan

• Driven 67,000 miles
  • Automatic transmission
  • Exterior color: Orange

1957 Chevrolet bel air 4Dr runs and drives needs full resto

image.png.fefd74bc2f2908973e8a66f5670186b1.png

image.png.ce5009bb594e9ba54aef34ae4890b5cf.png

image.png.f63277c9e1c27aadca0f63ee6493cac4.png

image.png.6854b90e8559e8693302581238cf8f79.png

image.png.e37281d967531529389b07f9f8066bf8.png

Edited by 6T-FinSeeker
update status (see edit history)

One of my favorite tri-five color combinations. Strong ask for a four door sedan that “needs full resto.”

Looks like a true Bel Air, unlike many advertisers who think they are all Bel Airs.

I had a ‘57 wagon, great condition overall, with many subtle upgrades. Later 350 with EFI, OD auto, discs up front, power windows, power door locks, cruise control, A/C, and more that I can’t remember. Same Sierra Gold and Adobe Beige colors. I got something like $16 or 17k for it. Granted that was about ten years ago but I don’t think values have risen enough since to make this worth more than $6k.

• Like 3

43 minutes ago, supercub said:

Looks like bad door seals on the right side allowed water over the years to do alot of damage. The floor may be rotted if the carpet and sill are that deteriorated.

To your point the right rear seat upholstery does show mold and the carpeting around that area looks like it's been water saturated. 

1 hour ago, Gearheadengineer said:

One of my favorite tri-five color combinations. Strong ask for a four door sedan that “needs full resto.”

Looks like a true Bel Air, unlike many advertisers who think they are all Bel Airs.

I had a ‘57 wagon, great condition overall, with many subtle upgrades. Later 350 with EFI, OD auto, discs up front, power windows, power door locks, cruise control, A/C, and more that I can’t remember. Same Sierra Gold and Adobe Beige colors. I got something like $16 or 17k for it. Granted that was about ten years ago but I don’t think values have risen enough since to make this worth more than $6k.

#%$3

Would have had interest and like those colors as well.  Used to pass a yellow and green Belair wagon walking home from school all the time.  Loved it and while I had a nice 56, still want a 57.  Open to wagons for sure, great, Great Dane hauler a plus!! 😉😁

Looked at a '57 -  other than colors (green, white) nearly identical to the subject car in every way, maybe a tad nicer, way back in 77.  I wanted it 6 cylinders and all, to drive daily but it got scooped.  Oh, price, ask was $400.  

Edited by Steve_Mack_CT (see edit history)
  • Like 1

Not sure $12,995 is worth it for a Chevy when you can get a  4 door Buick Roadmaster for close to the same price or lower. Seen a few pass through this board.  Buick is just a better car. I went on a road test in a 56 Roadmaster and the ride was incredible!

Nice car, but agree that it may be priced a bit on the high side. I have seen a couple of 4 door sedans popping up at shows so that stigma may be going away. I had a girl 'friend' in HS that had a 2 door hot rodded 57 in this same colour. As well as my HS ride a 65 f100 was painted just about the same colour. My truck was painted a Caddy colour 'Saturn Bronze Firemist'.

• 6T-FinSeeker changed the title to For Sale: 1957 Chevrolet Bel Air - "Runs and drives" - $12,999 - Staten Island, NY - Not Mine - 6/21 SOLD!