Ram Enterprises

Canadian PB Kid

Hello, I received a bunch of hard copy POC mags from a friend and among them I found a catalog for Ram Enterprises, I did a quick check of the WWW and I didn't see anything, so I searched this GREAT forum and I found a post from about ten years back talking about how the owner had passed and the inventory had been sold to Dodge City in California. 

Would anyone know if Dodge City still offers all the products that Ram did?

Thanking in Advance,

Dave

STAY SAFE!

img005.jpg

img006.jpg

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Canadian PB Kid said:

Hello, I received a bunch of hard copy POC mags from a friend and among them I found a catalog for Ram Enterprises, I did a quick check of the WWW and I didn't see anything, so I searched this GREAT forum and I found a post from about ten years back talking about how the owner had passed and the inventory had been sold to Dodge City in California. 

Would anyone know if Dodge City still offers all the products that Ram did?

Thanking in Advance,

Dave

STAY SAFE!

img005.jpg

img006.jpg

You can ask Dave here....https://forums.aaca.org/profile/121135-countrytravler/

• Thanks 1

Dave/Country Traveler will probably be your best source of information.  Ram was the business of all-around nice guy Mike Smith who passed away some years ago.  I had the honor of meeting him and he helped me out with fenders/etc for my 34 Plymouth PE sedan.  The remnants of his business were bought up by Dodge City/Mike Northcott, who has also passed away and Dave is helping his widow with the business, which has relocated to the Sacramento valley from its former location in Jamestown, CA (VERY small town, if you blinked, you missed it...).  I was able to plow through the piles of parts in Jamestown before they moved and there were the remnants of Ram's convertible parts, etc.  He may still have something you can use.  Good luck.  SMB

• Like 3

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Update on running boards. I have received my ne20220919_161645.jpg.bc140986e4c775b91c6a7104903545d7.jpgw running boards and I  am very pleased.

They are made with a heavier gauge steel and vulcanized rubber is fantastic. Well worth the money.  My only concern was that they were not pre drilled. 

• Like 1