For Sale: 1941 Studebaker Champion Business coupe - $15,000 - Four Oaks, NC - Not Mine

For Sale: 1941 Studebaker Champion Business coupe - $15,000 - Four Oaks, NC

1941 Studebaker Champion Business coupe - cars & trucks - by owner -... (craigslist.org)
Seller's Description:

In good condition and rust free. Speedometer showing 8,122 miles since total restoration several years ago.

Copy and paste in your email: 05aab73bdad63f79a7b52a6e3f9fa93e@sale.craigslist.org

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1941 Studebaker Champion Business coupe.

'41 Studebaker Champion NC a.jpg

'41 Studebaker Champion NC b.jpg

'41 Studebaker Champion NC c.jpg

'41 Studebaker Champion NC d.jpg

'41 Studebaker Champion NC e.jpg

'41 Studebaker Champion NC f.jpg

'41 Studebaker Champion NC g.jpg

'41 Studebaker Champion NC h.jpg

'41 Studebaker Champion NC i.jpg

• Like 2

Well they did say several years ago and it's starting to show in other areas. The  paint is looking like ti might be going south,  especially from that back corner shot.  Engine also looks like it needs alot of help, cosmetically.  

On the Bumper tip,  I'll bet it was an NOS piece that looked good when they put it on.  I had a bunch of them NOS and the plating was always thinnest in that valley when I buffed them. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Zimm63 said:

Curious as to whether this would have a chance at running highway speeds these days.  Anyone familiar with them?

If this Champion has the optional overdrive, it would be able to handle 60-65 mph.   The standard differential ratio was 4.56:1.

5 hours ago, 58L-Y8 said:

If this Champion has the optional overdrive, it would be able to handle 60-65 mph.   The standard differential ratio was 4.56:1.

I think with an overdrive it should comfortably do better than 60-65. My 1936 Chevrolet will do 60 all day and has no overdrive and 4-11 rear gears.